I have uploaded my music video onto AMV now!

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
DogFace88
Org Profile

I have uploaded my music video onto AMV now!

Post by DogFace88 » Wed May 21, 2003 8:54 am

I just finished uploading my music video called Aggravation. Please try it out. It is so funny! Thanks.

WARNING : PEOPLE THAT LAUGH EASILY SHOULD NOT WATCH THIS MOVIE. THEY COULD SUFFER A SEIZURE OR POSSIBALY A CARDIAC ARREST.

DogFace88
Org Profile

BTW

Post by DogFace88 » Wed May 21, 2003 9:55 am

BTW, this is my Inu-Yasha music video mentioned in the thread a couple of lines down. Enjoy! :lol:

Stoic
Org Profile

Post by Stoic » Wed May 21, 2003 11:58 am

Here is a link for the lazy:

InuYasha AMV - Aggravation[/url]
"More than hundred fucking takes." - Jackie Chan.
Murphy's Law of Combat Number 6:
If it's stupid but it works, it isn't stupid.
My Profile::Your Profile

kmv
Org Profile

Post by kmv » Wed May 21, 2003 12:39 pm

For a first video this seemed OK, although personally I'm not into slapstick (that's right, I don't like The Stooges) but I can see how some who do might appreciate this.

I have to say though that I found the noise at the bottom a little distracting, and subtitles didn't really seem to fit with the video, were they left over from the source? You might want to remove that sort of thing for your next video.

You might want to think about the flow a little more too, there were a few instances where things seemed to jump around on their own without reference to the music.

The song, by the way is actually: Elvis vs. JXL, "A Little Less Conversation". JXL (A Dutch DJ) remixed the old Elvis track last year. I mention this because in the bumper you noted that you were not sure.

Finally, you might want to consider converting the file to MPEG. Quite a few people don't like WMV.

Soulprayer
Org Profile

Post by Soulprayer » Wed May 21, 2003 2:00 pm

*sign*
Yeah, i am one of those... ^_^
Greetz
Soulprayer

DogFace88
Org Profile

Thanks

Post by DogFace88 » Wed May 21, 2003 2:52 pm

Thank you soo much for the hints. :D I know I'm a newbie, and I don't know how to sync with MGI VideoWave III. Thank you for saying it was OK, I expected "YOU SUCK". But I haven't heard that yet. Oh, and thanks for the link, I forgot about it. :)

Simpson
Org Profile

Post by Simpson » Wed May 21, 2003 3:49 pm

YOU SUCK :twisted:

DogFace88
Org Profile

Post by DogFace88 » Wed May 21, 2003 3:54 pm

haha very funny dude :wink:

Keaton
Org Profile

Post by Keaton » Wed May 21, 2003 9:18 pm

I didn't find it all that funny, mines funnier, but you still did a way better job then me

DogFace88
Org Profile

Thanks

Post by DogFace88 » Wed May 21, 2003 9:36 pm

Thanks. I didn't suspect this much attention. My video rating is getting better and better. :D What is the name of your movie Keaton? I would like to download it sometime. :)

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”