looking for vids like convulsion

This forum is to announce newly created/released anime music videos.
Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • All announced videos must have a corresponding entry in the AnimeMusicVideos.org database.
  • You may only make one new thread per week. If you have multiple videos to announce, either wait a week or add them to the same post.
Users that do not follow these rules may have their threads locked or removed without notice. It is recommended that all users read the sticky topics in this forum before posting.

looking for vids like convulsion

Postby DonutFreak » Fri Jul 26, 2002 1:49 am

Well, it's not exactly an announcement of a video of mine, but rather a chance to re-announce yours. I'm looking for videos like Convulsion. Just straight-out psychotic with creepy songs. Post your vid link here.
DonutFreak

Have you tried the search feature yet?

Postby KLin » Sat Jul 27, 2002 11:21 am

Mmm, this message probably belongs in the General AMV board, and you haven't already, try the database's search feature, I'd highly recommend for a creepy psychotic video Machine's Butterfly It's Boogie Pop Phantom set to Resident Evil by Marilyn Manson.
KLin

Postby mexicanjunior » Sat Jul 27, 2002 4:31 pm

Another creepy vid similair to Machine's is Fluxmeister's "Salvation" which is another Boogiepop Phantom vid.

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/video.php?v=8285
mexicanjunior

Postby DonutFreak » Sun Jul 28, 2002 5:11 am

I tried the search function, but without a good idea of what to be searching for (The only thing you could really search for is "horror" catergory) I didn't have any luck. As for the forum, it didn't seem to fit the description for any forums...
DonutFreak

Return to AMV Announcements