First SaiKano Music Video Ever...

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
RoryTate
Org Profile

First SaiKano Music Video Ever...

Post by RoryTate » Fri Jul 26, 2002 12:22 am

I know it's the first SaiKano AMV, 'cause I had to enter "SaiKano" as a new choice for "Anime" ("Saishuu Heiki Kanojo" or "SaiKano"? Arg!). It's nice to be the first to get a crack at a great new series, with only two episodes of it being fansubbed at the point when this video was finished. How did I make a 4 minute video with only 2 eps? Well, here's the page with all the info:

http://animemusicvideos.org/legacy/video.php?v=9573

As everyone else notes, feedback and opinions are certainly not prohibited in any way, so please do share your thoughts. I have a few choice criticisms about it myself...but once again I am finding the process of creating the AMV to be infinitely more exciting than trying to push the release of the final product... So it's not tough to be objective right now and laugh at the video's rough spots...

If you have problems with the ftp links, and really want to see the video, feel free to message me with some other method that might be better. Enjoy!

KLin
Org Profile

Well according to the Elite-Fansubs...

Post by KLin » Fri Jul 26, 2002 5:43 pm

It's Saishuheiki Kanojo, although personally I think they might be missing out on a Kanji or two. The kanji for soldier or 'heiki' is planted in the middle with two more characters to go before the final kanji for female or girl 'kanojo' So... either title may or may not be correct. :) Don't worry if you have to re-enter the name, the database is rife with different names for the same series. (i.e. Gundam X is the same thing as After War: Gundam X) And then there's series that have totally different names once they are translated to English: Rouruni Kenshin - Samurai X, Houshin Engi - Soul Hunter, etc. It's a wonder that Anime fans even know what the heck each series is called. 0_o

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”