Soultaker set to Die Another Day

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
boobuddhaa
Org Profile

Soultaker set to Die Another Day

Post by boobuddhaa » Wed Apr 09, 2003 11:28 pm

:twisted: And here is another vid made by the Dazzler program. This vid is a lot better then the first one. I think my luck factor increased during the making of it or something weird occured (like someone took over my body and I didn't make the vid). All well....enjoy.

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... hp?v=16042

Peace
Mike

jonmartensen
Org Profile

Post by jonmartensen » Wed Apr 09, 2003 11:29 pm

I'm still a total leech :(

Can't DL local files yet.

KLin
Org Profile

Post by KLin » Thu Apr 10, 2003 3:55 am

boobuddhaa wrote:I think my luck factor increased during the making of it or something weird occured (like someone took over my body and I didn't make the vid)
Looking at how short and nondescript the Video Description is, it's not too hard to imagine someone else doing the video. ;)

Anyways, your video has a weird problem. It refuses to play under WMP and even Virtual Dub spits it out saying it's got a "pack synchronization" error. I managed to play it with RealOne, but everything's upside down. Not sure if that's intentional or not but I've seen the first three episodes of SoulTaker at least so I know the scenes are upside down. And the words for your intro is upside down to boot. This is very odd considering that MPEG files are the type people convert to so that more people can watch it on a real screen and it's even viewable on Macs. This is an odd problem to say the least. You might want to check it and reupload.

boobuddhaa
Org Profile

Post by boobuddhaa » Thu Apr 10, 2003 8:03 am

When I checked it, it played fine. It should not be upside down. Who knows. I wonder if anyone else is having this problem. I also played the vid with WMP, mabe I have something hooked up weird on my PC. I will look into it though.

Peace

Mike

KLin
Org Profile

Post by KLin » Thu Apr 10, 2003 12:59 pm

I finally managed to get it to play correctly by opening it up with Media Player instead of Windows Media Player. It still plays upside down with RealOne and also when I opened it up with Irfanviewer, however. Considering Virtual Dub is saying it's a pack error, it is probably because of the codec used to export it.

boobuddhaa
Org Profile

Post by boobuddhaa » Thu Apr 10, 2003 5:00 pm

k......I am a computer idiot. So with that said, what do I need to do next time so that I don't have to cause such a problem for people that download my vids. Also, I hope the vid did not put you to sleep.

Thanks for the help

Mike :mrgreen:

Anime Jedi
Org Profile

Sorry again Phade!

Post by Anime Jedi » Thu Apr 10, 2003 8:01 pm

I like that song, so I think I'd like it, if I could download it. I feel bad now... :(

boobuddhaa
Org Profile

Post by boobuddhaa » Thu Apr 10, 2003 10:20 pm

Did I mess up the download or something or is it because it is a local download.

happy, happy, joy, joy

Mike

Jebadia
Org Profile

Post by Jebadia » Thu Apr 10, 2003 10:45 pm

No, it's just that we haven't donated to the donut/carrot, thus we are unable to d/l it yet, which means we either have to donat, or wait till Phade unlocks the Local downloads for everyone to suck (leech) the life out of.
"If you believe in yourself, eat all your school, stay on milk, drink your teeth, don't do sleep, and get your eight hours of drugs, you can get WORK!"
Paperskunk:...PENIS!!!!!!!!! GIANT PENIS!!!!!!!!!! ERMAC WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!!!!!!!! GIANT JUICY PENIS!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHH MY EYES!!!!!!

boobuddhaa
Org Profile

Post by boobuddhaa » Tue Apr 15, 2003 2:43 pm

Could somebody, anybody, everybody......please leave an opinion. Even if the opiion states that the vid sucks, at least it will be something.

Peace :twisted:

Mike

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”