New Eva Video

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
OmegaGear
Org Profile

New Eva Video

Post by OmegaGear » Wed Apr 09, 2003 6:17 pm

Well, not really new. Made this one half a year ago, but never got around to finding webspace for it. Now that amv has some space, I got to upload it :). Check it out.

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... hp?v=11853

jonmartensen
Org Profile

Post by jonmartensen » Wed Apr 09, 2003 6:49 pm

Seeing as I am a total leech, I will download your vid in a few weeks.

the Black Monarch
Org Profile

Post by the Black Monarch » Thu Apr 10, 2003 2:01 pm

Well, you won't get any points for originality...
Ask me about my secret stash of videos that can't be found anywhere anymore.

Anime Jedi
Org Profile

Post by Anime Jedi » Thu Apr 10, 2003 7:59 pm

jonmartensen wrote:Seeing as I am a total leech, I will download your vid in a few weeks.
Looks like we're in the same boat. :( Leeches are bad.

Quiet Cannon
Org Profile

Post by Quiet Cannon » Sun Apr 13, 2003 5:12 am

I just got access to local downloads, and I saw your video. It was pretty good. I liked the lip sync with the lyrics, but it semed to be off at a few points. The action scenes also went well with the music. I'll try to leave you an actual review when I get the time.

By the way, the video could have used a better title.

OmegaGear
Org Profile

Post by OmegaGear » Sun Apr 13, 2003 12:02 pm

Got a suggestion on the title? I organize my music videos by series and then the song title, so I didn't try to think of anything creative for it.

Pie Row Maniac
Org Profile

Post by Pie Row Maniac » Mon Apr 14, 2003 4:07 am

OmegaGear wrote:Got a suggestion on the title? I organize my music videos by series and then the song title, so I didn't try to think of anything creative for it.
Usually it's best to use an original title for your music videos so people don't end up having conversations like
"Hey have you seen that In The End video?"
"Dude, which one?"
"That's the name of it. In The End."
"... I want to hit you so hard right now."

That and in my opinion it tells me that the editor has some creativity in, not just the video itself, but in the video's identity.
Image Image

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”