5 centimeters per second [AMV]

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
E L F E N L I E D
Org Profile

5 centimeters per second [AMV]

Post by E L F E N L I E D » Sun Feb 26, 2017 10:33 am

Hey boys,

just finished my newest AMV. EralLea inspired me by doing this video. Hope you like it as well if you see this :D
Furthermore I had to create a new YouTube-Account because I got some real issues with my old one ( long story ).
Here is my newest project I hope you gonna enjoy it.
If you like the video then dont forget to like ;)

If you havent seen my videos on my ''Issue-Acc'' here it is

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCAziUA ... og5SOmybDQ

Pysh
Org Profile

Re: 5 centimeters per second [AMV]

Post by Pysh » Sun Feb 26, 2017 11:09 am

You used some lengthy scenes there but the feeling man... so amazing ;) very well done :).
ImageImageImageImageImageImage

E L F E N L I E D
Org Profile

Post by E L F E N L I E D » Sun Feb 26, 2017 11:13 am

Ty Pysh. Means a lot for me what you say :)

i7Kuri
Org Profile

Post by i7Kuri » Wed Mar 01, 2017 11:25 am

Yes the scenes are long and whatnot, but it just works, it goes with the music so nicely it feels like a trailer for a big movie.

The rocket scene was very well placed.
I can't really think of a scene that was badly placed, or that just didn't feel right, i can say that for the type of AMV that it is, its exceptional.

I can see you have just started making amv's maybe?
You are on the right path.
Well done.

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”