New Yuri!!! on Ice AMVs

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
shadows_mirror
Org Profile

New Yuri!!! on Ice AMVs

Post by shadows_mirror » Sun Feb 12, 2017 8:18 am

I've had way too much free time for the past couple of months and somehow managed to complete 24 AMVs during that time, all for the anime Yuri!!! on Ice. Most of them are sentimental, a few are funny and a couple are proof that not all ideas are created equal and if an idea hits at 3am, it might be best off not planning out the AMV until the following day when 100% consciousness is achieved.

I just wanted to announce the 3 I like most out of my newest ones. The rest are all on my profile page. I hope someone enjoys them :)

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”