Brotherhood of the Pwolf

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Brsrk
Org Profile

Post by Brsrk » Sun Apr 06, 2003 11:23 am

CaTaClYsM wrote:Need.. Video... FTP CANNOT CONNECT!
That's sorta why I'm waiting until I get my highspeed internet. BEfore then, I may donate to the Dount/Carrot and hope things progress.

/me kills his 28.8k and makes it act 56k, but that doesn't work... :cry: :cry:
Pwolf wrote:that music was way to "happy" for an anime as dramatic as the kenshin ova... your an evil evil person :P :up: Pwolf
http://www.animemusicvideos.org/members ... hp?v=87528

Anime Jedi
Org Profile

Post by Anime Jedi » Sun Apr 06, 2003 9:05 pm

It took a long while, but I finally got it. May I say one word? Amazing. I already put down a review. lol

Jebadia
Org Profile

Post by Jebadia » Sun Apr 06, 2003 10:43 pm

indeed you did, I'll respond soon. I'm taking a taking a load off (o.O) after a camping trip.

I dunno if my server is being a tacky ho, or it was shut down for some odd reason (can't trust my parents when I'm away), but if you've had troubles you can try again, it should work..if no..then it is being a tacky ho..
"If you believe in yourself, eat all your school, stay on milk, drink your teeth, don't do sleep, and get your eight hours of drugs, you can get WORK!"
Paperskunk:...PENIS!!!!!!!!! GIANT PENIS!!!!!!!!!! ERMAC WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!!!!!!!! GIANT JUICY PENIS!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHH MY EYES!!!!!!

Jebadia
Org Profile

Post by Jebadia » Thu Apr 10, 2003 5:09 pm

ftp://goury:gourry@24.151.149.234/Number1vid.bmp

Damn..I'd never think I'd see this happen.

[MOD: image loading removed due to huge size and slow server. Please compress images.]
"If you believe in yourself, eat all your school, stay on milk, drink your teeth, don't do sleep, and get your eight hours of drugs, you can get WORK!"
Paperskunk:...PENIS!!!!!!!!! GIANT PENIS!!!!!!!!!! ERMAC WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!!!!!!!! GIANT JUICY PENIS!!!!!!!!! AHHHHHHHHH MY EYES!!!!!!

jonmartensen
Org Profile

Post by jonmartensen » Thu Apr 10, 2003 5:43 pm

picture...not...loading

don't....use.....bmp
use.....jpeg....or.....gif

AbsoluteDestiny
Org Profile

Post by AbsoluteDestiny » Thu Apr 10, 2003 5:51 pm

Here's the 402kb bmp compressed into a 6kb gif

Jebadia
Org Profile

Post by Jebadia » Thu Apr 10, 2003 6:03 pm

doh, my bad, sorry about the bmp file, should of known better.

Farlo
expectations of deliberate annihilation
Org Profile

Post by Farlo » Thu Apr 10, 2003 6:41 pm

botpw tops my faves list now.....perfect 10's

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”