In Digestion

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
seasons
Org Profile

Re: In Digestion

Post by seasons » Tue Oct 11, 2016 12:08 am

I didn't expect to like this as much as I did. I love Weird Al but Weird Al AMVs...I don't know, it's hard to explain. And right from the beginning, this was gonna have to be good to get out from the shadow of the videos you mentioned as inspirations for it.

Didn't take long for this to hook me and yeah, how you sync'ed the instrumental passage in this was something special.

exkcal
Org Profile

Post by exkcal » Tue Oct 11, 2016 12:47 am

This is lit. I like the guitar solo part.

drewaconclusion
What this is, I don't even...
Org Profile

Post by drewaconclusion » Tue Oct 25, 2016 12:50 am

Mol wrote:Yo ain't my mom, you can't tell me what to do. Nice vid tho.
Thank you!
Kionon wrote:Re: In Digestion: that was a good thing. A thing that was good. Now I need to go hit the Conbini and get something to eat.
It's a good noun.
Amaterasu wrote:I had some more chicken because of this video.
cluck
Camichan19 wrote:My mom makes pies. I'll tell her I'll have some more.
Hopefully pumpkin pie.
hamstar138 wrote:Om, Nom Nom seems the most appropriate to write here. XD
I has a flavor this is not.
ImageImage

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”