Oh My Goddess comedy

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
MamoruArmitage
Location: Just stuck, hollow and alone, and the fault is my own, and the fault is my own...
Org Profile

Oh My Goddess comedy

Post by MamoruArmitage » Mon Mar 31, 2003 7:18 pm

just finished "Teh World's Most Pointless And/Or Stupid OMG AMV". i believe the name says it all. it's OMG set to elevator music. it was fun to make...
Chou Ryuuen, of the Fushigi Yuugi Cabal

"E Nomine Patres et Filii et Spiritu Sancti!"

Eriol861: dan, what have i told you about bestiality?
Eriol861: REMEMBER THE CONDOM
God Saffron: ...
Eriol861: DON'T GET MAD PIKACHU DISEASE OR SOME SHIT

INNERVISION STUDIOS

MamoruArmitage
Location: Just stuck, hollow and alone, and the fault is my own, and the fault is my own...
Org Profile

Post by MamoruArmitage » Mon Mar 31, 2003 7:20 pm

oh, and, if you want it, IM me at "Eriol861"
Chou Ryuuen, of the Fushigi Yuugi Cabal

"E Nomine Patres et Filii et Spiritu Sancti!"

Eriol861: dan, what have i told you about bestiality?
Eriol861: REMEMBER THE CONDOM
God Saffron: ...
Eriol861: DON'T GET MAD PIKACHU DISEASE OR SOME SHIT

INNERVISION STUDIOS

WhereNext
Org Profile

Post by WhereNext » Tue Apr 01, 2003 10:08 pm

Just thought i'd mention this, cuz i see alot of people doing this and it bugs me. Its not Oh My Goddess, its Ah! My Goddess. I know i'm being anal about it but i never see anybody call that anime by its correct name.

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”