Drove Through Titans - If You Survive You Win, If You Lose You Die

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
SilkAMV
Org Profile

Drove Through Titans - If You Survive You Win, If You Lose You Die

Post by SilkAMV » Mon Jun 06, 2016 3:39 pm

Artofeel first popularized this song here in 2009 with his Drove Through Flower-Girl to Get Paradise video, but I think it's been long enough that other videos made with it will no longer be critiqued under that vast shadow. I've wanted to make an AMV with this song ever since I had it in an Iron Chef competition several years ago, and I think Attack on Titan suits it nicely. However, I didn't expect this video to take over a year to make, even accounting for not having much free time to begin with. I truly gave it my all to make it the best it could be and I couldn't be prouder of it.
Last edited by SilkAMV on Mon Jun 06, 2016 4:12 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mol
Strawberry Pie
Org Profile

Re: Drove Through Titans - If You Survive You Win, If You Lose You Die

Post by Mol » Wed Jun 08, 2016 5:37 am

I dun feel it, but kewl editing :up: Subtle internal sync was my fav.
Still better than that MMO.

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”