Vampire Hunter D Bloodlust + Daredevil Theme. Fun!

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
blaku92
Org Profile

Vampire Hunter D Bloodlust + Daredevil Theme. Fun!

Post by blaku92 » Sun May 01, 2016 3:31 pm

Here's a quick one that was fun to make. I added the youtube link too.. AND FIXED IT (SORRY). Enjoy!

"I've dated uglier girls than you for breakfast."

Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Re: Vampire Hunter D Bloodlust + Daredevil Theme. Fun!

Post by Kireblue » Wed May 04, 2016 9:16 am

The editing and mood were really good. And the first 20 seconds did a great job at drawing me in :up: . My only complaint is that after that, the scene selection started to feel random and unconnected. They were still synced well though.

blaku92
Org Profile

Re: Vampire Hunter D Bloodlust + Daredevil Theme. Fun!

Post by blaku92 » Mon May 09, 2016 4:26 pm

Thanks! As I was editing, I realized there was too much from the movie to fit everything I wanted into a 1 min video. Not enough time to set up separate stories of all the characters I like (even if fabricated for the sake of this video). So it evolved into more of a trailer -- Just hinting at other elements of this dark fantasy. My goal was to make something that would pique the interest of people who haven't seen the movie yet. It's a gorgeous movie. I wish there were more films like it.

"I've dated uglier girls than you for breakfast."

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”