Winning Road

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Shinzui IT
The sexy Artist
Org Profile

Winning Road

Post by Shinzui IT » Tue Mar 15, 2016 1:31 am

Well, I'm very surprised that I never uploaded this here a while back. In this video I wanted to convey the feelings of each of the characters and edit in a way of how one of my past Gundam video was supposed to be edited like. Hopefully you guys enjoy this and understand the video.

Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Re: Winning Road

Post by Kireblue » Thu Mar 17, 2016 10:48 am

As someone that hasn't seen the show, I could get the emotions of your characters, but the sequence of events wasn't really coherent enough for me to piece together a understanding of their stories. And so it didn't hit me as quite hard as your "Gunpla Victory" AMV. The editing was still good though :up:

Oh and P.S. I love your Yuma Avatar! I wish more people watched World Trigger :(

Shinzui IT
The sexy Artist
Org Profile

Post by Shinzui IT » Fri Mar 18, 2016 1:53 am

Thank you! Also this was mainly towards for those who have seen the shows and edited within it's timeline lol
kireblue wrote:Oh and P.S. I love your Yuma Avatar! I wish more people watched World Trigger :(
Yes Yuma is the best! I also read the manga, good stuff

Flame-X
Org Profile

Post by Flame-X » Sat Mar 19, 2016 12:12 pm

Gundam Build Fighters Try AMV? Yo! :D

This is a pretty good tribute to the show. I like it!

Shinzui IT
The sexy Artist
Org Profile

Post by Shinzui IT » Sun Mar 20, 2016 2:10 am

Thank you!
Flame-X wrote:Gundam Build Fighters Try AMV? Yo! :D
Yes, as a gundam fan and loved G Gundam, I loved the show :cupcake:

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”