Blood Shaker

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Pic4
needs more cowbells
Org Profile

Blood Shaker

Post by Pic4 » Thu Mar 03, 2016 4:41 pm

My first attempt editing to Rap and traditional entry for the STIC XII. As I think lyrics are the most important element in rap music, I tried to focus on synching them as good as possible. It was quiet a pain in the ass to find the right scenes, because I used just a single anime source without time consuming masking and some scenes are not that fitting as they could be. I tried to keep the styles of the 2 rapping guys with my editing, so the first rap part is more agressive and the second more funny cause of absurd lyrics.

I know Rap is not that popular in AMVs but maybe someone could like it. :shrug: :beer:

Easily driven

PieandBeer
Most Important Meal
Org Profile

Re: Blood Shaker

Post by PieandBeer » Thu Mar 03, 2016 5:10 pm

ohhh boy i love me some sync
this vid is great. i especially liked the cat sync at 1:56 because cats
:D great job

Shinzui IT
The sexy Artist
Org Profile

Post by Shinzui IT » Thu Mar 03, 2016 7:02 pm

This is interesting

CrackTheSky
has trust issues
Org Profile

Post by CrackTheSky » Sat Mar 05, 2016 12:35 am

This video was alright...I think it wasn't really my cup of tea -- besides being picky with rap in general, I'm also not a huge fan of pure action videos like this and it just kinda dragged for me. Even though the video was less than three minutes long it felt like every scene was just high-octane action with no breathing room. For some people that's okay, it's just not what I generally like. From a technical perspective though this video was very good -- excellent sync throughout and you kept up with the song. It was good, just not for me I guess.

lolligerjoj
Org Profile

Post by lolligerjoj » Sat Mar 05, 2016 11:42 am

Love it. First half is my favorite half.

Everyone in this thread agonizing over how best to say that the dead niggas was their favorite part without sounding racist.
Image Image
Image Image

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”