[AKROSS Con 2015] Ananun by Iren S.S.

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Iren S.S.
Guns N' Vincents
Org Profile

[AKROSS Con 2015] Ananun by Iren S.S.

Post by Iren S.S. » Thu Jan 28, 2016 2:14 am

Hey people, what's up? Here's my entry for this year's AKROSS Con :awesome:
Hope you'll like it ^^

---
"There is no Death, there are only innumerable worlds and an eternal Life that endlessly recreates itself."
- Maria Semyonova, "Valkyrie: The one I always wait for".

At first I considered this work to be something like a "creative break", during which I could gather my thoughts and powers for the next big and exhausting project. However, not so long ago I got overwhelmed by a wave of changes in life, which had a considerable impact on my emotional state, and made me work on this video with heavy thoughts and endless fluctuations. In the end, this so-called "light" video sucked as much energy and attention from me, as any other big project would. Nevertheless, despite all the troubles, stupors, halts and the source's stubborn resistance, I am satisfied with this work. I hope that the work is also satisfied with me.

Thank you for attention and enjoy the video!

---
Extra links:
YouTube
AMVNews
Last edited by Iren S.S. on Sun Feb 07, 2016 4:29 am, edited 1 time in total.

Bajak
Org Profile

Re: [AKROSS Con 2015] Ananun by Iren S.S.

Post by Bajak » Sat Feb 06, 2016 8:34 am

Nice video! :D It's very sensitive, and beautiful! Really beautiful. Though I don't like this anime, nor this song, in amv picture and sound merge and become one very beautiful thing. Good luck! :)
I am cool.

PieandBeer
Most Important Meal
Org Profile

Post by PieandBeer » Sat Feb 06, 2016 6:59 pm

this video is absolutely gorgeous great job :D

Iren S.S.
Guns N' Vincents
Org Profile

Post by Iren S.S. » Mon Feb 08, 2016 9:35 am

Bajak wrote:Nice video! :D It's very sensitive, and beautiful! Really beautiful. Though I don't like this anime, nor this song, in amv picture and sound merge and become one very beautiful thing. Good luck! :)
PieandBeer wrote:this video is absolutely gorgeous great job :D
Thanks a lot~ I am happy that you liked it! <3

tayuyashoujo
Org Profile

Post by tayuyashoujo » Tue Feb 09, 2016 7:06 pm

I was really skeptical of this video at first because it seemed to mostly be the ED and first episode but I really can't deny that I loved it. You made it work so well and created a really thick atmosphere, even paired with a song that I'm sure most people wouldn't associate with this series, and did some super tight editing. I could watch this for days (which I have been this week, and have this song stuck in my head constantly as a result).
I do think it was a bit weaker in the second half (ironically since you used less of the ED and first episode), but otherwise it was absolutely stellar. Great work!

MycathatesyouAMV
Based Dicknugget
Org Profile

Post by MycathatesyouAMV » Thu Feb 11, 2016 2:51 am

And this is why Akross makes me laugh. Great video's like this place too low compared to most of the mediocre stuff that won. This video was really pieced well together and has a superb all-around mood. Top 3 for me If I had participated this year.
Discord: MycathatesyouAMV#5994

Iren S.S.
Guns N' Vincents
Org Profile

Post by Iren S.S. » Thu Feb 11, 2016 7:40 am

tayuyagirl wrote:I was really skeptical of this video at first because it seemed to mostly be the ED and first episode but I really can't deny that I loved it. You made it work so well and created a really thick atmosphere, even paired with a song that I'm sure most people wouldn't associate with this series, and did some super tight editing. I could watch this for days (which I have been this week, and have this song stuck in my head constantly as a result).
I do think it was a bit weaker in the second half (ironically since you used less of the ED and first episode), but otherwise it was absolutely stellar. Great work!
Thank you so much~
To be honest, such a dense usage of the ED and the first episode in the beginning of the video was purely unintentional. I just built the video according the the overall atmosphere, following my own emotions and the mood of the song, so I did not give much importance to what exact episodes I was using. But I am super happy that you liked it ^^ Thank you again! <3
MycathatesyouAMV wrote:And this is why Akross makes me laugh. Great video's like this place too low compared to most of the mediocre stuff that won. This video was really pieced well together and has a superb all-around mood. Top 3 for me If I had participated this year.
Thanks a lot!! I truly appreciate it :oops:

Koopiskeva
|:
Location: Out There Occupation: Fondling Private Areas ..of the Nation.
Org Profile

Post by Koopiskeva » Wed Feb 17, 2016 10:22 pm

Loved the mood of this, very interesting recreation of this song as well. :up:
Hi.

Iren S.S.
Guns N' Vincents
Org Profile

Post by Iren S.S. » Fri Feb 19, 2016 10:42 am

Koopiskeva wrote:Loved the mood of this, very interesting recreation of this song as well. :up:
Thank you~ <3

ItacHidan
Org Profile

Post by ItacHidan » Tue Mar 01, 2016 10:55 am

Enjoyed it. Very emotional and artistic, as are all your other works! Good job! :up:

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”