[Re-Evolution] [Æon Speedproof IC] - Season Zero

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Mally
Org Profile

[Re-Evolution] [Æon Speedproof IC] - Season Zero

Post by Mally » Sun Nov 08, 2015 4:39 pm

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________
_________________________________________________________________________________________________________

First org entry I've made in a while. I made this for the Aeon's Speedproof IC.

Speedproof IC 2015.

It's been 2 years since I made my last AMV entry.

This was a hella lot of fun. But it has been a difficult journey from when I last made an AMV till now. Lots of stuff happened but I decided to get the confidence to make a new video thanks to gabber linking me the speedproof ic :P and Niwa and Kylie continuously beta testing my previous work in-between.

Thanks Aeon Studios for the opportunity to IC. I made this in 3 days *some elements aka coloured buttons and outro were made after the IC*

About this AMV:

If you've watched this anime you would have known how disastrous season 2 was. I really wanted to produce somewhat of a recap without stepping onto that territory. It was hard but I did it.

Special Thanks to Kylie, Niwa and Lorne for the support and beta testing, as well as the lovely Re-Evo for being cool :3
Last edited by Mally on Mon Nov 09, 2015 6:14 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Shin-AMV
Org Profile

Re: [Re-Evolution] [Æon Speedproof IC] - Season Zero

Post by Shin-AMV » Sun Nov 08, 2015 5:00 pm

Nice to see you editing again. Pretty solid vid. I dug it. :up:

Mally
Org Profile

Post by Mally » Sun Nov 08, 2015 8:57 pm

Shin-AMV wrote:Image
Nice to see you editing again. Pretty solid vid. I dug it. :up:
Hahaha. I had to have a "creative title". Thanks bro. It's nice to be back! More soon to come, bro #dubstep :P
Last edited by Mally on Mon Nov 09, 2015 5:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.

DSK3
Org Profile

Post by DSK3 » Mon Nov 09, 2015 12:36 pm

The original music is dope, but this remix is blast candy !
Nice job, 4 an IC manily :sorcerer: :beer:
well... I don't care

Mally
Org Profile

Post by Mally » Mon Nov 09, 2015 6:14 pm

DSK3 wrote:The original music is dope, but this remix is blast candy !
Nice job, 4 an IC manily :sorcerer: :beer:
Thanks a lot dude. The music is pretty sweet indeed. It was pretty tough within the time constraints but was fun at the same time!

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”