Millions stars in the Sky

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Cheis106
Org Profile

Millions stars in the Sky

Post by Cheis106 » Thu Oct 08, 2015 11:32 am

Video: Millions Stars In The Sky (Preview)
Category: Action
Anime: Tengen Toppa Gurren-Lagann (TV)
Song: Up In The Air
Artist: 30 Seconds To Mars
Creator: Cheis106

YouTube:

I was bored and i always wanted to do something with this song, plus I still had not done anything with gurren lagann. So here it is this thing super rashed made in few days.

Mol
Strawberry Pie
Org Profile

Re: Millions stars in the Sky

Post by Mol » Fri Oct 09, 2015 12:22 pm

Hey i enjoyed this one actually :awesome: It did it job more or less. Try to not rush tho! :beer:
Still better than that MMO.

Cheis106
Org Profile

Re: Millions stars in the Sky

Post by Cheis106 » Fri Oct 09, 2015 4:34 pm

M'o'l wrote:Hey i enjoyed this one actually :awesome: It did it job more or less. Try to not rush tho! :beer:
Thank you for the comment! Next one will be not rushed in the end :pizza:

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”