Beyond - Winner Torucon 2015 AMV Competition

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Pynath
Org Profile

Beyond - Winner Torucon 2015 AMV Competition

Post by Pynath » Wed Sep 02, 2015 1:41 pm

Hey guys! This is my entry for the AMV Competition at my local convention in Norway, Torucon! I actually got so lucky that I won, I am so happy!

I am really proud of what I have to show you guys, so I hope you like it! Feedback is much appreciated. :)

Click here to watch the AMV!

Mol
Strawberry Pie
Org Profile

Re: Beyond - Winner Torucon 2015 AMV Competition

Post by Mol » Sun Sep 06, 2015 6:06 am

This is quite pleasant, I really liked 1st trippy part more. Sudden music change kinda broke the flow of it,well for me at least. Also try to avoid logos, or use zoom in scenes with those if you have to.
Last edited by Mol on Mon Sep 21, 2015 10:26 am, edited 1 time in total.
Still better than that MMO.

Replay Studios
A Studio Within A Studio
Org Profile

Re: Beyond - Winner Torucon 2015 AMV Competition

Post by Replay Studios » Sun Sep 20, 2015 10:13 pm

I enjoyed this alot. Only complaint is on the few logos ^^

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”