O look! TWO VIDEOS IN ONE THREAD!!!!

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Azexous
has a bleak short life of editing chinese cartoons and pursuing money until his inevitable bacon coma at the age of 30
Org Profile

O look! TWO VIDEOS IN ONE THREAD!!!!

Post by Azexous » Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:37 am

I COME TO YOU WITH BITTERSWEET TREATS!

This one was for Eden Team's Stylize IC, which took place in 14th-17th of August. I actually don't hate this video, I did rush it hard tho. e_o Set this song on fire pls.

This lil thing was my entry for the 3rd round of AMV Roulette! Another rushed thing (wHY CANT I TAKE MY TIME WITH ANYTHING) but I actually kinda like it. Must say, Roulette really does you wonders by forcing you out of your comfort zone. Y'all should join it next year (IT BETTER TAKE PLACE YUE OR I WILL THWACK YOU WITH YOUR CAT'S SPINAL CORD <3) (im not sry about the op/ed usage..like aT AlL)

Hope y'all enjoy!

Radical_Yue
Org Profile

Re: O look! TWO VIDEOS IN ONE THREAD!!!!

Post by Radical_Yue » Thu Aug 27, 2015 2:13 pm

Roulette IS happening next year. Count on it.

Also, 11/10 cum sync. Would watch again.

Ryuu-Dono
Org Profile

Post by Ryuu-Dono » Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:35 am

This steins gate entry :ying:
Spoiler :

Azexous
has a bleak short life of editing chinese cartoons and pursuing money until his inevitable bacon coma at the age of 30
Org Profile

Post by Azexous » Wed Sep 02, 2015 10:10 am

Radical_Yue wrote:Roulette IS happening next year. Count on it.

Also, 11/10 cum sync. Would watch again.
YAAAS HYYPPEEEEEEEE

Ty Yue <3
Ryuu-Dono wrote:This steins gate entry :ying:
Spoiler :
Quoted Image converted to link:
http://i.imgur.com/e3nY9BF.gif

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”