Damn You Are Beautiful

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Pangimation
Org Profile

Damn You Are Beautiful

Post by Pangimation » Wed Jul 29, 2015 11:30 am

Youtube Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtnurwG7EPs
Would be nice to get some tips for the future since I just started to make AMV´s :D

Mol
Strawberry Pie
Org Profile

Re: Damn You Are Beautiful

Post by Mol » Sat Aug 08, 2015 1:28 pm

You picked a simplistic idea with fairly simple music which isnt a bad idea for first amvs (easier to get around it). You picked a fine and fairly easy theme to follow, but messed it up a little with difffrent scenes. I feel editing could follow music more (strings/beats piano/stuff) which is 1st priority alongside interesting ideas imo. So yea try to be more creative with ideas and work on you editing techniques mostly. Good luck&HF ! O:
Still better than that MMO.

Lapskaus
Org Profile

Re: Damn You Are Beautiful

Post by Lapskaus » Sun Aug 09, 2015 6:51 am

What that other guy said, AND please please please check your video for ghost frames before releasing them!
I've lost count somewhere but your AMV got a lot of single frames that belong to the next scene in the anime. These clips in your editing software are just 1 frame too long.

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”