Anime Expo Finalists - 3 for 1

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Rider4Z
The Machine
Org Profile

Anime Expo Finalists - 3 for 1

Post by Rider4Z » Mon Jul 06, 2015 7:30 pm

First is a shameless action video that was probably too much fun to make.

Second is the first AMV I ever premiered at Anime Expo.
I hope it inspires people to take a look at Noragami :up:

Next is my very first trailer. I actually finished it over 5 months ago,
but I wanted to wait until after it was shown at Anime Expo to upload it.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UCPn9H8FnKc

Enjoy, guys!

Tigrin
Org Profile

Re: Anime Expo Finalists - 3 for 1

Post by Tigrin » Mon Jul 06, 2015 9:40 pm

I really enjoyed all of these at the show! Especially the "Burn it to the Ground" video, love that song, I was rocking out. XD; I like Nickelback, I'll admit it. ._. I've been wanting to watch or read Noragami because I like the art but so far all I've seen is the first episode... super busy lately. D: And the Korra trailer works well... did you make that logo?

Rider4Z
The Machine
Org Profile

Post by Rider4Z » Mon Jul 06, 2015 10:19 pm

Thanks! and yeah, photoshop and after effects. You got a good reaction from the crowd too ;)

Tigrin
Org Profile

Post by Tigrin » Tue Jul 07, 2015 12:09 am

Rider4Z wrote:Thanks! and yeah, photoshop and after effects. You got a good reaction from the crowd too ;)
Cool! :)

I really enjoyed hearing the crowd's reaction for my videos. I was really happy people got to see and enjoy them.

hamstar138
A Big Ol' Bowl Of Fruit
Org Profile

Post by hamstar138 » Tue Jul 07, 2015 2:01 am

I really love the videos. Especially the Korra trailer. :D I wish I was there to hear the reaction. It remember hear the crowd at Momocon. ^_^ Great as always Rider~
ImageImage
ImageImage

*inverse*
Org Profile

Post by *inverse* » Thu Jul 09, 2015 10:21 pm

These were fantastic, especially the Noragami one. Keeping all 3!

Rider4Z
The Machine
Org Profile

Post by Rider4Z » Sun Jul 12, 2015 3:31 pm

hamstar138 wrote:I really love the videos. Especially the Korra trailer. :D I wish I was there to hear the reaction. It remember hear the crowd at Momocon. ^_^ Great as always Rider~
yay! thank you :mrgreen:
*inverse* wrote:These were fantastic, especially the Noragami one. Keeping all 3!
:awesome: <3 Noragami is a fun series. Altho i have no idea what the title means...

Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Post by Kireblue » Thu Jul 16, 2015 8:14 am

Last Call: The editing and scene selection was really good for this. I do feel that the Madoka scenes felt out of place though. Those scenes probably should have been swapped out for another show that has a more "alcoholic" feel to it since they didn't really blend well with the other shows that you choose. But besides from that, everything in the video was pretty solid

Yato's God Complex: I couldn't really get into this one. The source combo felt really forced for the most part, and I don't feel that the comedic and light hearted scenes that you choose meshed well with the tone of the song. 1:18 - 1:35 is actually when I started to feel that the mood was matching really well, but then it switched back to comedy and lost me again

Girl On Fire: This trailer was absolutely fantastic! Everything about is so on point. And the logo at the end just sells it. Truly great job on this :up: . When we were judging this at MomoCon, we didn't even give your video a proper award title for a while. We all just agreed that he had to give it something no matter what, so we jokingly kept referring to it's award as the "Fkn Korra Award!" :lol: . Everyone was really impressed by it.

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”