Death Note - Blank Space

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Tigrin
Org Profile

Death Note - Blank Space

Post by Tigrin » Wed Apr 01, 2015 3:48 pm

Can also be found on Google Drive here if the AMV link isn't up yet: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0Bysqpw ... sp=sharing

I finally got around to finishing my Death Note AMV! I'll still take polish feedback though, if you've got it. Thanks to my beta testers for your help!

I don't know what else to say, this is one of the weirdest videos I've ever made. Thought it would be appropriate to post on April Fool's Day.

Rider4Z
The Machine
Org Profile

Re: Death Note - Blank Space

Post by Rider4Z » Wed Apr 01, 2015 7:11 pm

OMG that was amazing. I had the same idea cross my mind a couple times but not enough to stick.

I have no idea how to categorize this one. I kinda wish you had finished this one in time for Conji. :up:

Sephirothskr
One Winged Angel
Org Profile

Post by Sephirothskr » Wed Apr 01, 2015 8:58 pm

Fuck there goes my idea! Shit! Beat me to it! F****!!!!!

Tigrin
Org Profile

Post by Tigrin » Fri Apr 03, 2015 3:33 pm

Rider4Z wrote:OMG that was amazing. I had the same idea cross my mind a couple times but not enough to stick.

I have no idea how to categorize this one. I kinda wish you had finished this one in time for Conji. :up:
Thanks! I have no idea how to categorize it either. Will make it interesting when I try to submit it to conventions. Right now I'm leaning towards drama, because it seems more dramatic than funny... like it's more darkly ironic than anything... but I've been working on this so long it lost its humor to me ages ago. @_@
Sephirothskr wrote:Fuck there goes my idea! Shit! Beat me to it! F****!!!!!
I found out after making this that there's at least a dozen on Facebook, though they're all done to cover songs/pitched up/pitched down versions. D: But I'm glad so many people thought of the same thing because that means it's a good idea!

*inverse*
Org Profile

Post by *inverse* » Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:26 am

Wow, this is my new fav DN video :up:

Pikapwn
Getting Pikapwn'd
Org Profile

Post by Pikapwn » Sun Apr 05, 2015 1:03 am

Man it's been a while since a video made me laugh that hard! :rofl:
Thank you for making this! And nice job.

Tigrin
Org Profile

Post by Tigrin » Mon Apr 06, 2015 2:55 am

*inverse* wrote:Wow, this is my new fav DN video :up:
Glad you like it! :)
Pikapwn wrote:Man it's been a while since a video made me laugh that hard! :rofl:
Thank you for making this! And nice job.
Thanks! I showed this recently to a few people, and they didn't crack a smile, much less laugh... tough crowd... I'm more and more confused as to whether people find this serious or funny. :shock:

lloyd9988
Org Profile

Post by lloyd9988 » Sun Apr 19, 2015 4:21 pm

:up:

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”