[ST IC 11] Fading Listening

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Thepooh
Org Profile

[ST IC 11] Fading Listening

Post by Thepooh » Sun Mar 15, 2015 6:30 pm

No i'm not dead. I didn't create an AMV since Yurei. This is my entry for the Soul's Team IC XI, this AMV is out-contest since I didn't have a team and I didn't do it the same week end as other participants (did it the week end after). Still, I wanted to be a part of this annual meeting/party. Worked roughly 3-4 days on this excepting the outro.

I wanted to name this Meteor Tower II since the two AMVs have similar anime style / and flow :asd:

Hope you'll enjoy it and see you soon with my next project (won't have to wait 2 years).
THEPOOHMINATORUSREX (Youtube)

Ryuu-Dono
Org Profile

Re: [ST IC 11] Fading Listening

Post by Ryuu-Dono » Mon Mar 16, 2015 1:07 pm

I really loved this! It's good to see your vids are still as creative as ever. The only small complaint I have is near the end, I didn't like the action scenes you used. It just felt out of place imo. Anyways hopefully we'll see something in JE from you :D

The_McLaughlin
Org Profile

Post by The_McLaughlin » Mon Mar 16, 2015 5:27 pm

I really liked that painting like effect you used, where its kind of sepia tone and then the color kind of bleeds onto the clip (I think that was an effect anyway I've never seen the source material so maybe it is in the show), and I thought the source fit the song pretty well.

slimed
Org Profile

Post by slimed » Tue Mar 17, 2015 10:09 am

it's awesome. great job

DSK3
Org Profile

Post by DSK3 » Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:33 pm

Aw we we we some graphics :!:
well... I don't care

Shinzui IT