THROWBACK [Yu Yu Hakusho]

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
BecauseImBored1
Org Profile

THROWBACK [Yu Yu Hakusho]

Post by BecauseImBored1 » Mon Feb 09, 2015 9:38 pm

Soooooooooo much struggle but here ya go.

*inverse*
Org Profile

Re: THROWBACK [Yu Yu Hakusho]

Post by *inverse* » Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:17 pm

Very cool! I wish I liked the song a little better, but the editing was really slick and the blu-ray footage looks fantastic. I've seen a few really good YYH videos popping up here and there as of late, but they all seem to focus on the Yusuke/Toguro episodes. I really appreciated the mix of scenes and characters throughout the series - keeping this one for sure (:

BecauseImBored1
Org Profile

Post by BecauseImBored1 » Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:52 pm

*inverse* wrote:Very cool! I wish I liked the song a little better, but the editing was really slick and the blu-ray footage looks fantastic. I've seen a few really good YYH videos popping up here and there as of late, but they all seem to focus on the Yusuke/Toguro episodes. I really appreciated the mix of scenes and characters throughout the series - keeping this one for sure (:
Thank you sooo much!!! And yeah I saw those vids too and was like OMG MORE YU YU FANS. As for the song I needed something serious but kinda derpy at the same time to represent yu yu XD

Sephirothskr
One Winged Angel
Org Profile

Post by Sephirothskr » Mon Feb 09, 2015 10:57 pm

BecauseImBored1 wrote:
*inverse* wrote:Very cool! I wish I liked the song a little better, but the editing was really slick and the blu-ray footage looks fantastic. I've seen a few really good YYH videos popping up here and there as of late, but they all seem to focus on the Yusuke/Toguro episodes. I really appreciated the mix of scenes and characters throughout the series - keeping this one for sure (:
Thank you sooo much!!! And yeah I saw those vids too and was like OMG MORE YU YU FANS. As for the song I needed something serious but kinda derpy at the same time to represent yu yu XD

I used to love that show. Definitely a 'throwback' :) nice job

irriadin
BUBBLES!
Org Profile

Post by irriadin » Tue Feb 10, 2015 1:16 pm

Excellent work, as always. Probably my favorite from you! :up:

PieandBeer
Most Important Meal
Org Profile

Post by PieandBeer » Tue Feb 10, 2015 2:14 pm

i'm gonna marry this amv

shorisquared
AMV History Archiver
Org Profile

Post by shorisquared » Tue Feb 10, 2015 5:59 pm

PieandBeer wrote:i'm gonna marry this amv
I think you forgot to tack on the word "editor" at the end of your sentence there, Pie! (Don't hide your true feelings! :ying: )

But seriously, the flow and the fast pace of this video really got me pumped up! Fantastic job on pairing up YYH with an appropriate song choice. I'll have to keep listening/watching it more due to its epicness!
ImageImage

BecauseImBored1
Org Profile

Post by BecauseImBored1 » Tue Feb 10, 2015 6:07 pm

shorisquared wrote:
PieandBeer wrote:i'm gonna marry this amv
I think you forgot to tack on the word "editor" at the end of your sentence there, Pie! (Don't hide your true feelings! :ying: )

But seriously, the flow and the fast pace of this video really got me pumped up! Fantastic job on pairing up YYH with an appropriate song choice. I'll have to keep listening/watching it more due to its epicness!
She can't marry me she is my mistress. And THANK YOU :D glad you liked it

Mr. Fuzzyflippers
Lets Positive Thinking
Org Profile

Post by Mr. Fuzzyflippers » Tue Feb 10, 2015 7:49 pm

All of the effort paid off, great job KP!

The_McLaughlin
Org Profile

Post by The_McLaughlin » Wed Feb 11, 2015 12:40 am

That was awesome lots of awesome flow and fast paced. Going to have to show this to my friend as well, despite the fact that they don't like amvs, as Yu Yu Hakusho is one of their favorite animes and this amv does a great job of representing it.

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”