Cureless

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Kiriforce
is a pretty lady
Org Profile

Cureless

Post by Kiriforce » Wed Feb 04, 2015 2:11 pm

Video:

What originally started as a Video for Akross turned out to be a tribute.^^
Editing this was something new for me, since this is my first attempt to combine Anime and Manga. I just loved working on this video and I didn't want to hurry just for the sake of the deadline, so here it is without akross logo :beer:

My version of a mange/anime crossover ~ I hope you like it.

I accknowledge my failure, taking scenes from a MAD was simply a mistake, but I didn't know it was not a PV. I will make a remastered Version for it so that I can correct my mistake.

UPDATE: if this post gets to see by anyone in the future - Remastered version is up :up:
Last edited by Kiriforce on Sun Feb 15, 2015 10:42 am, edited 4 times in total.

UnluckyArtist
Partially-Formed Transformah
Org Profile

Re: Cureless - I have Ghouls for you~

Post by UnluckyArtist » Fri Feb 06, 2015 7:10 pm

Great work with this, even though crossing over the manga wasn't necessary it didn't hurt it. Glad you decided not to skimp on details and finish for akross, the effort shows :pizza:

Shinzui IT
The sexy Artist
Org Profile

Post by Shinzui IT » Sun Feb 08, 2015 2:44 am

Pretty nice!

Though the adding the manga looked weird to me and a few of the places where the animation of the manga looks like from another Tokyo Ghoul MMV.

Meditzz
Org Profile

Post by Meditzz » Sun Feb 08, 2015 5:26 am

this one was awesome man :D

Shui
Shuitcake
Org Profile

Post by Shui » Mon Feb 09, 2015 2:03 am

Solid Action Vid. And I don't say that about a lot of Action Vids.
Good pacing, though it's slow at parts - I blame that on the Anime instead of the editing.

Would recommend ;)
Spoiler :
fucking stealing other poeples hard work and claiming it as your own, you guys should be ashemed

ppl fukin fuk spent years making those animes, blood sweat and spilt coffe stains drawing all day long just to get a title "animator: this GUY" and then those music ppl spend years learning to produce music, teams of so many hard working ppl just trying to get their stuff out there in the world then WHAT TEH FUK DO U GUYS DO? u fukin take the drawings, u fukin take the music, then u just slap it fukin together like its fukin nothing, then u make banners and og take credit for it fukin all like u fukin made shit goin amv contests actin liek ur teh fukin shit fukin sayin i amde this fukin liek if u fukin did fukin makin fukin the fukin fukin fukin fukin - MiyaDV (2014)

Kiriforce
is a pretty lady
Org Profile

Post by Kiriforce » Tue Feb 10, 2015 4:11 am

UnluckyArtist wrote:Great work with this, even though crossing over the manga wasn't necessary it didn't hurt it. Glad you decided not to skimp on details and finish for akross, the effort shows :pizza:
Thank you for the compliment! I'm glad you like it, since I thought it will have a small audience due to the music.
Kisagi wrote:Pretty nice!

Though the adding the manga looked weird to me and a few of the places where the animation of the manga looks like from another Tokyo Ghoul MMV.
Thanks there mate. If you'd go more into detail I can try to improve it if I ever work with the manga again :D
Well yeah I also worked with the PVs of the Anime. Dunno why but it got badass animations like in an OP, so why not use it? 8-)
Meditzz wrote:this one was awesome man :D
Appreciated ~ :wink:
Grab a beer :beer:
Shui wrote:Solid Action Vid. And I don't say that about a lot of Action Vids.
Good pacing, though it's slow at parts - I blame that on the Anime instead of the editing.

Would recommend ;)
Hehe I know you don't, so all the way more of a compliment, thanks shui |:>
Would edit again. xD

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”