Lucky Seven and Presto! (Two for One Special!)

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
PieandBeer
Most Important Meal
Org Profile

Lucky Seven and Presto! (Two for One Special!)

Post by PieandBeer » Sat Jan 10, 2015 5:54 pm

Youtube: http://youtu.be/ED2gC_CkNcU
My Akross vid for this year 0: I wanted to represent how the series subverts normal romance anime tropes by making a not-so-romantic amv xD
end the end i just wanted to make something fun that showed the relationships of all seven main characters

Special bonus!

Youtube: http://youtu.be/7ae_wdrN--s
the secret santa vid i made for mkid this year!
i spent all my time on the excalibur parts and actually have never figured out how to edit action and it shows xD but i hope its fun regardless~ c:

The_McLaughlin
Org Profile

Re: Lucky Seven and Presto! (Two for One Special!)

Post by The_McLaughlin » Sat Jan 10, 2015 6:12 pm

I really liked both of those a lot. I think my favorite was Presto, as now maybe when I watch Soul Eater instead of skipping the Excalibur episodes I can just imagine him doing the rap from this amv and make his parts more enjoyable and less extremely annoying.

Kimberly
Org Profile

Post by Kimberly » Sat Jan 10, 2015 6:13 pm

:down: :aimkissyface: :down:

n00b
ImageImage

PieandBeer
Most Important Meal
Org Profile

Post by PieandBeer » Sat Jan 10, 2015 7:28 pm

animefreak00007 wrote:I really liked both of those a lot. I think my favorite was Presto, as now maybe when I watch Soul Eater instead of skipping the Excalibur episodes I can just imagine him doing the rap from this amv and make his parts more enjoyable and less extremely annoying.
:) thank you! yeah no now i can only imagine him doing the rap part when i hear this song. i've ruined it for myself >_>
Kimberly wrote::down: :aimkissyface: :down:

n00b

Shui
Shuitcake
Org Profile

Post by Shui » Sun Jan 11, 2015 9:37 am

I think the song is too serious for the anime. Looks strange.
Spoiler :
fucking stealing other poeples hard work and claiming it as your own, you guys should be ashemed

ppl fukin fuk spent years making those animes, blood sweat and spilt coffe stains drawing all day long just to get a title "animator: this GUY" and then those music ppl spend years learning to produce music, teams of so many hard working ppl just trying to get their stuff out there in the world then WHAT TEH FUK DO U GUYS DO? u fukin take the drawings, u fukin take the music, then u just slap it fukin together like its fukin nothing, then u make banners and og take credit for it fukin all like u fukin made shit goin amv contests actin liek ur teh fukin shit fukin sayin i amde this fukin liek if u fukin did fukin makin fukin the fukin fukin fukin fukin - MiyaDV (2014)

UnluckyArtist
Partially-Formed Transformah
Org Profile

Post by UnluckyArtist » Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:06 pm

The Boy song didn't seem too serious at all, it was a good fit for the tone you were going for. The different relations involved made it more fun to watch.
Excalibur made that whole Presto video funny, I do not care for the song or BoB but I'm sure you made someone's Christmas with that x]

KeiichiFace
Org Profile

Post by KeiichiFace » Sun Jan 11, 2015 8:24 pm

Cute af, I think it suits the video well. I don't think you're limited to the way an anime looks in terms of making an amv...plus the two compliment each other well. The song reflects the colors???? Idk????

Also it's about god damn time that Excalibur took up rapping JUST SAYIN'

Shinzui IT
The sexy Artist
Org Profile

Post by Shinzui IT » Mon Jan 12, 2015 12:43 am

Nice job

PieandBeer
Most Important Meal
Org Profile

Post by PieandBeer » Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:32 am

Shui wrote:I think the song is too serious for the anime. Looks strange.
i was actually kinda going for the contrast xD but i understand if people aren't cool with it. thank you for the feedback!

thank you everyone else too! c:

Mr. Fuzzyflippers
Lets Positive Thinking
Org Profile

Post by Mr. Fuzzyflippers » Mon Jan 19, 2015 1:10 am

Really liked both videos! Good luck in Akross

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”