Between Rage And Serenity

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Cenit
LinkinBall Z
Org Profile

Between Rage And Serenity

Post by Cenit » Sat Jan 10, 2015 5:39 am

I love Gargantia for it's beautiful animations and great story. However, Gargantia is in dire need of some good AMVs and i don't mean that one dance scene over and over again. The Anime has a lot to offer so here is my take on it.

Enjoy!
"Watch me. That's the real joke."

Shinzui IT
The sexy Artist
Org Profile

Re: Between Rage And Serenity

Post by Shinzui IT » Sat Jan 10, 2015 5:51 am

Nice dude

The_McLaughlin
Org Profile

Post by The_McLaughlin » Sat Jan 10, 2015 2:05 pm

I liked it, The song though was not what I was expecting based off of the title...so when I first started the video I was a bit surprised, but overall not a bad video I watched it and enjoyed it.

Cenit
LinkinBall Z
Org Profile

Post by Cenit » Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:41 am

Kisagi wrote:Nice dude
Thanks dude. Love your Gundam AMVs!
animefreak00007 wrote:I liked it, The song though was not what I was expecting based off of the title...so when I first started the video I was a bit surprised, but overall not a bad video I watched it and enjoyed it.
Thanks for pointing that out. After this comment i realized myself that the poster and title seem way darker than the actual video itself. Well surprise i guess.

OropherZero
Org Profile

Post by OropherZero » Sat Jan 17, 2015 6:54 am

ooh good timing, was going to watch the OVA sequel soon so this AMV will be a good refresher.

Shin-AMV
Org Profile

Post by Shin-AMV » Wed Jan 21, 2015 7:02 pm

Ha! I thought this was your video in AWA Pro. The masks and the flow totally felt like your style, the only thing that threw me off was that it wasn't 48fps. Good vid, I enjoyed it.

Cenit
LinkinBall Z
Org Profile

Post by Cenit » Fri Jan 23, 2015 4:32 am

OropherZero wrote:ooh good timing, was going to watch the OVA sequel soon so this AMV will be a good refresher.
Hehe thanks. Glad i was of some help. I tried to watch the OVAs but i wasn't very impressed in the first 5 minutes so i skipped them. I'd rather take another season with a story as tight as this one.
Shin-AMV wrote:Ha! I thought this was your video in AWA Pro. The masks and the flow totally felt like your style, the only thing that threw me off was that it wasn't 48fps. Good vid, I enjoyed it.
Ha! Thanks! It's nice being recognised :D
I stopped doing 48/60fps due to streaming sites not supporting them in the past. However, with youtube now offering 60 fps i might return to that very soon.

Anyway, thanks for the feedback!

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”