Nvidia GeForce GTS 250 (AWA Sick & Twisted) + 2014 Line-Up

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
ChaosProjects
Org Profile

Nvidia GeForce GTS 250 (AWA Sick & Twisted) + 2014 Line-Up

Post by ChaosProjects » Wed Oct 01, 2014 12:07 pm

Well time for my one yearly forum post!!

AWA was excellent again this year and I managed squeeze out a win in the Sick and Twisted Category (which is the same category I first won at AWA so many years ago)

Up First!!!

This was my entry for the CBR "Little Wonders" project which was designed to troll Momocon for a little fun. Big thanks to Kireblue and Shin as this a dark parody of their videos and allow us to poke a fun at them. It was quite a bit of fun to make and so quite surprised when it won best Sick and Twisted. If you have not checked out Shin and Kireblue's vids you should as well.

This my King of Spayn entry for this year. So for those of you that don't know what King Of Spayn is.
It is a yearly contest that Chaotic Bad Raptor holds to start of the new year. Starting on New Years Day you edit for one full week. Your song has to be a foreign song not in your native language. The Soruce you use are other peoples videos past and present and as much crap as you can find around the internet. They are not designed to be pretty or though provoking but they are suppose to be FUN. So for my entry this year I took songs from previous years of King of Spyan and strung them together in a nice big mix and this is what you get!!

This video came about from another "stolen" idea. I wanted to do a romance type but I am not big on slow, sappy, and drawn out things. So did something a bit more upbeat and fun to me.

I love the show WATAMOTE so much..and this just seem like such a fun paring for it.

This was my AWA Pro entry for this year. I wanted to do something a bit different this year so I settled on a horror video. Seem to work out as people didn't seem to guess that I did this entry
while it didn't make it to finals I am still glad that I worked on it.

This was an action video that I made in the early part of the year.

Bombs...People Asploed...ACTION!!

Another great year..well time to get start on new videos and Master's stuff for next year..and plot my next AMV's victim.

Sommer Tarabek you're next on CBR's list.. :dino:

Qyot27
Surreptitious fluffy bunny
Org Profile

Re: Nvidia GeForce GTS 250 (AWA Sick & Twisted) + 2014 Line-

Post by Qyot27 » Thu Oct 02, 2014 5:39 pm

My profile on MyAnimeList | Quasistatic Regret: yeah, yeah, I finally got a blog

ChaosProjects
Org Profile

Post by ChaosProjects » Thu Oct 02, 2014 5:54 pm

Nice...

We have caused the really King of Spain to step down..

WE DID IT BOYS!!!!

Long live the Queen!!

Mr Pilkington
Location: Well, hey, you, you should stop being over there and be over here!
Org Profile

Post by Mr Pilkington » Thu Oct 02, 2014 9:48 pm

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”