Home To Your Heart (AWA Pro Finalist)

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
hamstar138
A Big Ol' Bowl Of Fruit
Org Profile

Home To Your Heart (AWA Pro Finalist)

Post by hamstar138 » Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:43 pm

This got into the finals for Best Romance, Best Sentimental and Best Storytelling. I've been wanting to edit to this song for a long time. Only until i saw One Week Friends did I think the song could work with the song. I started this AMV when the last four episodes of the show didn't air yet so I worked slowly week after week while the episodes were airing.

Anyway this AMV is about trust and support. It's not easy to trust people especially people who say they want to help you even when you don't know them that well. This is what i try to convey with this video. That someone who always feels so lonely learns to trust a person who chooses to be beside her. While slowly the person beside her starts to fall in love with them.
ImageImage
ImageImage

Shin-AMV
Org Profile

Re: Home To Your Heart (AWA Pro Finalist)

Post by Shin-AMV » Tue Sep 30, 2014 8:48 pm

I dug it. Thought the crossfades were a little strong, but overall the feels were there.

Shui
Shuitcake
Org Profile

Post by Shui » Wed Oct 01, 2014 11:28 am

Very cute and enjoyable. Some fades could've profited from a little blurring just at the end so the transition doesn't feel so hard. But all in all quite nice.
Spoiler :
fucking stealing other poeples hard work and claiming it as your own, you guys should be ashemed

ppl fukin fuk spent years making those animes, blood sweat and spilt coffe stains drawing all day long just to get a title "animator: this GUY" and then those music ppl spend years learning to produce music, teams of so many hard working ppl just trying to get their stuff out there in the world then WHAT TEH FUK DO U GUYS DO? u fukin take the drawings, u fukin take the music, then u just slap it fukin together like its fukin nothing, then u make banners and og take credit for it fukin all like u fukin made shit goin amv contests actin liek ur teh fukin shit fukin sayin i amde this fukin liek if u fukin did fukin makin fukin the fukin fukin fukin fukin - MiyaDV (2014)

hamstar138
A Big Ol' Bowl Of Fruit
Org Profile

Post by hamstar138 » Thu Oct 02, 2014 8:35 am

Thanks guys. I know the video does have small problems but I'm happy it still came out as a good video. ^_^
ImageImage
ImageImage

macchinainterna
Org Profile

Post by macchinainterna » Sat Oct 04, 2014 9:23 am

I really liked this! Nice work, Marija! :up: :up:

ReggieSmalls
Org Profile

Post by ReggieSmalls » Sat Oct 04, 2014 1:55 pm

Good job Marija :up:
Am I the meanest? Sho'nuff !
Am I the prettiest? Sho'nuff !
Am I the baddest mofo low down around this town? Sho'nuff!

DriftRoot
Org Profile

Post by DriftRoot » Sat Oct 04, 2014 3:03 pm

Hope to see this at Anime Boston this spring!

hamstar138
A Big Ol' Bowl Of Fruit
Org Profile

Post by hamstar138 » Sat Oct 04, 2014 8:48 pm

macchinainterna wrote:I really liked this! Nice work, Marija! :up: :up:
>w< I'm glad you liked it Chuck. Thanks always for the support~
ReggieSmalls wrote:Good job Marija :up:
Thanks Reggie! ;D I'm glad you liked it. \(^.^)/ Your videos in pro were amazing as well~
DriftRoot wrote:Hope to see this at Anime Boston this spring!
This will be sent to Anime Boston. :D I just hope it gets into the finals for Romance. I feel good things from this video.
ImageImage
ImageImage

Haunter103
Org Profile

Post by Haunter103 » Sun Oct 05, 2014 5:16 pm

While I have to agree that the frequency of the crossfades was too high, this is still :up:
●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●

hamstar138
A Big Ol' Bowl Of Fruit
Org Profile

Post by hamstar138 » Thu Oct 09, 2014 12:37 pm

Haunter103 wrote:While I have to agree that the frequency of the crossfades was too high, this is still :up:
Thanks Miles and yea I agree about the crossfades. But i learned for the future~ :up:
ImageImage
ImageImage

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”