Fierce [AWA Pro Best Video]

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
BecauseImBored1
Org Profile

Fierce [AWA Pro Best Video]

Post by BecauseImBored1 » Sun Sep 28, 2014 9:00 pm

Soo here is a goofy little idea I had because I figured enough people are making action amvs to Kill la Kill ^^

Mr. Fuzzyflippers
Lets Positive Thinking
Org Profile

Re: Fierce [AWA Pro Best Video]

Post by Mr. Fuzzyflippers » Sun Sep 28, 2014 9:04 pm

Congrats on the win at AWA! I love the video

Kireblue
Forum Admin
Org Profile

Post by Kireblue » Mon Sep 29, 2014 3:34 am

Amaterasu wrote:Congrats on the win at AWA! I love the video
x2

Shui
Shuitcake
Org Profile

Post by Shui » Mon Sep 29, 2014 7:32 am

>Kill La Kill
>Lady Gaga

Nopenopenope

[edit] heh, ok this is funny - couldn't finish watching it though.
Spoiler :
fucking stealing other poeples hard work and claiming it as your own, you guys should be ashemed

ppl fukin fuk spent years making those animes, blood sweat and spilt coffe stains drawing all day long just to get a title "animator: this GUY" and then those music ppl spend years learning to produce music, teams of so many hard working ppl just trying to get their stuff out there in the world then WHAT TEH FUK DO U GUYS DO? u fukin take the drawings, u fukin take the music, then u just slap it fukin together like its fukin nothing, then u make banners and og take credit for it fukin all like u fukin made shit goin amv contests actin liek ur teh fukin shit fukin sayin i amde this fukin liek if u fukin did fukin makin fukin the fukin fukin fukin fukin - MiyaDV (2014)

DriftRoot
Org Profile

Post by DriftRoot » Mon Sep 29, 2014 5:54 pm

Ugh, I'm so stupid... I get hyped to watch this again and then remember how sloooooww my Internet connection is (10 minutes to download this one video). THEN I remember that I HAVE all these AWA videos already! *wiggle wiggle wiggle* :awesome:

One thing I find very amusing about this video is the contrast between "don't you wanna see these clothes on me" and the fact that Kill la Kill characters are constantly titillating the audience by being in some state of undress. hehehe :up:

BecauseImBored1
Org Profile

Post by BecauseImBored1 » Mon Sep 29, 2014 8:55 pm

DriftRoot wrote:Ugh, I'm so stupid... I get hyped to watch this again and then remember how sloooooww my Internet connection is (10 minutes to download this one video). THEN I remember that I HAVE all these AWA videos already! *wiggle wiggle wiggle* :awesome:

One thing I find very amusing about this video is the contrast between "don't you wanna see these clothes on me" and the fact that Kill la Kill characters are constantly titillating the audience by being in some state of undress. hehehe :up:
Yeah I found it ironic that I sometimes had scene of them taking clothes off on that lyric XD ps. This version is updated and slightly longer than what i submitted ;)

Rider4Z
The Machine
Org Profile

Post by Rider4Z » Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:13 pm

Last edited by Rider4Z on Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

BecauseImBored1
Org Profile

Post by BecauseImBored1 » Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:52 pm

Rider4Z wrote:Quoted Image converted to link:
http://i500.listal.com/image/2532850/500full.jpg
I had to Macgyver my way to figure out what this post was and HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Rider4Z
The Machine
Org Profile

Post by Rider4Z » Mon Sep 29, 2014 10:57 pm

I fix'd it. you know why the face.

*inverse*
Org Profile

Post by *inverse* » Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:06 pm

Seriously loving these fun KLK videos - this was great!

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”