My Town

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
CrackTheSky
has trust issues
Org Profile

My Town

Post by CrackTheSky » Tue Sep 16, 2014 10:52 pm

Well, here's my NDK video. I think it's not too shabby. Hope you like it!

macchinainterna
Org Profile

Re: My Town

Post by macchinainterna » Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:25 pm

I've been waiting for you to release this video. Now I can add it to my "Favorites" folder! :awesome:

Seriously, one of my most favorite entries in NDK's contest this year! Congrats again on your win, Ben. :up: :up: :beer:

Ojive
Org Profile

Post by Ojive » Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:44 pm

:D Yay, you uploaded it! This video is wonderful and I love it! Congrats on your victory-it was well earned!

...Now I need to go and actually watch Tekkonkinkreet.

Moonlight Soldier
girl with bells
Org Profile

Post by Moonlight Soldier » Tue Sep 16, 2014 11:50 pm

Awesome vid Ben :D Really happy I got to see it on a big screen.

Phlashbak
is a failure
Org Profile

Post by Phlashbak » Wed Sep 17, 2014 12:10 am

AWWWW YEAHHH NO I CAN EARTHQUAKE SIM ANYTIME I WANT! THANKS!

ReggieSmalls
Org Profile

Post by ReggieSmalls » Wed Sep 17, 2014 12:13 am

I'm here because you told me to but dope video anyway. Good job homie :up:
Am I the meanest? Sho'nuff !
Am I the prettiest? Sho'nuff !
Am I the baddest mofo low down around this town? Sho'nuff!

Aerialesque
is actually a penguin in boots
Org Profile

Post by Aerialesque » Wed Sep 17, 2014 12:19 am

I remember way back when I was thinking about editing to this song...I'm so glad I didn't, because you did it way more justice than I ever could have. This is the first Tekkonkinkreet video I've seen that actually makes me want to sit down and watch the movie. The story is intriguing and the intensity that you hold throughout the entire video is incredible. It was awesome seeing this on the big screen at NDK. Nice work, and congrats again on your win!

MadScientist
Org Profile

Post by MadScientist » Wed Sep 17, 2014 10:47 am

Loved this video at NDK. On the big sound system and screen the experience was awesome. As I said at the con, I love the source music, and think you captured the song perfectly and made it work incredibly well with the video source. Very nicely done, the win was well deserved! :up:

Shui
Shuitcake
Org Profile

Post by Shui » Thu Sep 18, 2014 9:49 am

Really cool. I like it. The only thing which bugs me is those fade-outs to black. I can't stand those - maybe because I have a very reflective display and thus it breaks the flow each time my screen goes black.
Spoiler :
fucking stealing other poeples hard work and claiming it as your own, you guys should be ashemed

ppl fukin fuk spent years making those animes, blood sweat and spilt coffe stains drawing all day long just to get a title "animator: this GUY" and then those music ppl spend years learning to produce music, teams of so many hard working ppl just trying to get their stuff out there in the world then WHAT TEH FUK DO U GUYS DO? u fukin take the drawings, u fukin take the music, then u just slap it fukin together like its fukin nothing, then u make banners and og take credit for it fukin all like u fukin made shit goin amv contests actin liek ur teh fukin shit fukin sayin i amde this fukin liek if u fukin did fukin makin fukin the fukin fukin fukin fukin - MiyaDV (2014)

Replay Studios
A Studio Within A Studio
Org Profile

Post by Replay Studios » Thu Sep 18, 2014 2:38 pm

great job ^^

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”