Two Hearts

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Aerialesque
is actually a penguin in boots
Org Profile

Two Hearts

Post by Aerialesque » Wed Sep 03, 2014 8:59 pm

My AWA Pro video...from last year. :p Took me quite awhile to pick this back up and finish it, but better late then never right? Thanks for watching, hope you guys enjoy it. :)

Kisanzi
Why I likes so much?
Org Profile

Re: Two Hearts

Post by Kisanzi » Wed Sep 03, 2014 9:16 pm

Silky smooth editing with good ups and downs here. It represents the true spirit of the show without being overly serious or goofy. I'm glad the characters aren't floating through space as well. :up:

Radical_Yue
Org Profile

Post by Radical_Yue » Wed Sep 03, 2014 10:02 pm

CrackTheSky
has trust issues
Org Profile

Post by CrackTheSky » Wed Sep 03, 2014 11:04 pm

Okay, let me tell you my story with this video. When I first saw it while watching through videos in the Pro contest last year I was very ambivalent about it. When it came time to choose the best romance for voting, I watched this one and I realized hey, this might be better than I first thought and voted for it. When I went to AWA and saw it on the big screen, I thought, whoa, this is actually really good. Many months later, when I watched Toradora! and then rewatched this video, I fell absolutely, irrevocably in love with it. Every time I watch it I like it more. It so perfectly captures everything I adored about the anime (which is one of my favorites), and the editing is just so slick.

Basically, if this isn't my favorite video of all time, it's easily in my top five. I do prefer the version I kept from the Pro videos last year, but at least you finally released it to the public so whatever, this one works too :P

5/5 good to have you back

Also, looks like Paper Route's gonna have some good representation at NDK this year ;)

Shui
Shuitcake
Org Profile

Post by Shui » Thu Sep 04, 2014 1:56 pm

DAMN that was GOOD

Love all those pans and fades and overlays and shit it takes more out of the anime than there was in the beginning.
Luv it!
Spoiler :
fucking stealing other poeples hard work and claiming it as your own, you guys should be ashemed

ppl fukin fuk spent years making those animes, blood sweat and spilt coffe stains drawing all day long just to get a title "animator: this GUY" and then those music ppl spend years learning to produce music, teams of so many hard working ppl just trying to get their stuff out there in the world then WHAT TEH FUK DO U GUYS DO? u fukin take the drawings, u fukin take the music, then u just slap it fukin together like its fukin nothing, then u make banners and og take credit for it fukin all like u fukin made shit goin amv contests actin liek ur teh fukin shit fukin sayin i amde this fukin liek if u fukin did fukin makin fukin the fukin fukin fukin fukin - MiyaDV (2014)

Mol
Strawberry Pie
Org Profile

Post by Mol » Fri Sep 05, 2014 4:23 am

Good stuff :up:
Still better than that MMO.

*inverse*
Org Profile

Post by *inverse* » Fri Sep 05, 2014 11:09 pm

Aw, this was cute <3

Mamo!
El Shine-o
Org Profile

Post by Mamo! » Sat Sep 06, 2014 1:32 am

About damn time <3 You know I love it :up:

Replay Studios
A Studio Within A Studio
Org Profile

Post by Replay Studios » Thu Sep 11, 2014 3:05 am

oh, I guess i need to finish my awa vid from last year XD

Aerialesque
is actually a penguin in boots
Org Profile

Post by Aerialesque » Tue Sep 16, 2014 5:53 pm

Kisanzi wrote:Silky smooth editing with good ups and downs here. It represents the true spirit of the show without being overly serious or goofy. I'm glad the characters aren't floating through space as well. :up:
I'm happy I was able to pull off what I was going for! Thanks for putting up with the endless betas and for all the good feedback, I appreciate it. :D
Radical_Yue wrote:Image
SPAAAAAAAAAAAACE.
CrackTheSky wrote:Okay, let me tell you my story with this video. When I first saw it while watching through videos in the Pro contest last year I was very ambivalent about it. When it came time to choose the best romance for voting, I watched this one and I realized hey, this might be better than I first thought and voted for it. When I went to AWA and saw it on the big screen, I thought, whoa, this is actually really good. Many months later, when I watched Toradora! and then rewatched this video, I fell absolutely, irrevocably in love with it. Every time I watch it I like it more. It so perfectly captures everything I adored about the anime (which is one of my favorites), and the editing is just so slick.

Basically, if this isn't my favorite video of all time, it's easily in my top five. I do prefer the version I kept from the Pro videos last year, but at least you finally released it to the public so whatever, this one works too :P

5/5 good to have you back

Also, looks like Paper Route's gonna have some good representation at NDK this year ;)
That really means a lot coming from you, Ben, I'm glad you enjoy it so much. Paper Route ftw. ;)
Shui wrote:DAMN that was GOOD

Love all those pans and fades and overlays and shit it takes more out of the anime than there was in the beginning.
Luv it!
Wow, thanks! I'm happy you liked it. :)
M'o'l wrote:Good stuff :up:
Yay, thanks for watching!
*inverse* wrote:Aw, this was cute <3
Sheellllll I've missed you. <3 Thanks. :3
Mamo! wrote:About damn time <3 You know I love it :up:
Thanks Cahti. :*
Replay Studios wrote:oh, I guess i need to finish my awa vid from last year XD
Haha I don't feel so bad now. Gogogo.

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”