Rote Augen AMV

This forum is to announce newly created/released anime music videos.
Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • All announced videos must have a corresponding entry in the AnimeMusicVideos.org database.
  • You may only make one new thread per week. If you have multiple videos to announce, either wait a week or add them to the same post.
Users that do not follow these rules may have their threads locked or removed without notice. It is recommended that all users read the sticky topics in this forum before posting.

Rote Augen AMV

Postby LiloScaries » Mon Jul 28, 2014 7:03 am

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s02Rstg-Yb4

Rote Augen (German) = Red Eyes

Soo I've been wanting to edit this song for years and then I finally had an idea for it, so here it is. I was trying to do something different than my usual editing but I'm not so sure I succeeded. Timing and editing this song in general was really tough for me, didn't expect it to be this challenging. I'd be glad to hear some opinions.
Hopefully you'll enjoy =)
Last edited by LiloScaries on Wed Jul 30, 2014 10:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
LiloScaries

Re: Rote Augen AMV

Postby 995Gabber » Tue Jul 29, 2014 3:27 pm

I wonder why this has been ignored till now. Its very amazing! I got multiple chills throughout the video and I love it when I get that from a vid. The atmosphere was really great and the editing was O so pretty. 1 vid i'm keeping on my pc for sure!
995Gabber

Postby LiloScaries » Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:06 pm

995Gabber wrote:I wonder why this has been ignored till now. Its very amazing! I got multiple chills throughout the video and I love it when I get that from a vid. The atmosphere was really great and the editing was O so pretty. 1 vid i'm keeping on my pc for sure!

thank you ever so much!! these nice words mean a lot =) ty for commenting
LiloScaries

Postby Shui » Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:24 pm

It's a really cool AMV and I like it a lot. The only thing which I found a bit strange is how the first refrain is not paced fast enough.
Then again that's probably just not your style but faster editing there would've benefited greatly I think.

Gotta check out that Anime now :-)
Shui
Shuitcake

Postby LiloScaries » Sat Aug 02, 2014 1:39 pm

Shui wrote:It's a really cool AMV and I like it a lot. The only thing which I found a bit strange is how the first refrain is not paced fast enough.
Then again that's probably just not your style but faster editing there would've benefited greatly I think.

Gotta check out that Anime now :-)

thanks a lot! Well I did have my problems with the song and clips here and there XD
LiloScaries

Return to AMV Announcements