Ignis Fatuus (11th @ Japan Expo)

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Chiikaboom
memes
Org Profile

Ignis Fatuus (11th @ Japan Expo)

Post by Chiikaboom » Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:23 pm

"Whoever battles with monsters had better see that it does not turn him into a monster. And if you gaze long into an abyss, the abyss will gaze back into you." - Friedrich Nietzsche

What makes one human, and one a monster? At what point does a human stray? Humanity is far too complex to throw us into categories like "good" or "bad". It is our emotions and feelings that drive us - distorting our perspective on whats right and wrong. That's what makes humanity so beautiful, yet so terrifying.

-

IDK if anyone remembers me haha I'm kinda nervous.. hi!! hello!! o/ I made a thing. ;;//
Last edited by Chiikaboom on Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:35 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image ImageImage

Radical_Yue
Org Profile

Re: Ignis Fatuus (11th @ Japan Expo)

Post by Radical_Yue » Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:24 pm

My vagina is happy.

Also, I beta tested this video.

/thread virginity

|:>

LunciA
Kawaii Weaboo Gamer
Org Profile

Post by LunciA » Wed Jul 16, 2014 12:33 pm

Nice to see you're back! Also nice video you made there gurl. :bear:

Lussuriioso
Org Profile

Post by Lussuriioso » Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:32 pm

this vid is gay

Lussuriioso
Org Profile

Post by Lussuriioso » Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:33 pm

this vid is gay

Lussuriioso
Org Profile

Post by Lussuriioso » Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:34 pm

i posted that twice to let you know how i feel

Chiikaboom
memes
Org Profile

Post by Chiikaboom » Wed Jul 16, 2014 1:36 pm

stephen stop oppressing me
Image ImageImage

Bollocks
Deranged Baboon
Org Profile

Post by Bollocks » Wed Jul 16, 2014 3:05 pm

You already know my thoughts from the OP, so I'm not going to write tons here again. But, I do have a couple more things I want to quickly say. Firstly, I'm going to watch Hunter x Hunter now. I've had my eye on it for a while now, and this and stuff I've seen from the most recent episode has convinced me. Secondly, and more importantly, this video has inspired me to start editing properly again, so thanks for that :up:

Everything else I can say about this video, I've already said. It's beautiful, haunting, and utterly brilliant. Quite frankly, this gif can portray my reaction to it better then any words, so here you go:

"Never fall for a tennis player. Love means nothing to them"

MimS
Baguette Master
Org Profile

Post by MimS » Wed Jul 16, 2014 6:34 pm

I found the whole concept interesting, it's a very different HxH video and it was good from this pov
That said, the interest is kinda lowered 'cause the whole thing is also sort of repetitive so looking quite long in the end

But still, I like the video and if I can guarantee something : everybody in french community completely loves the song u used, me included XD.

Chiikaboom
memes
Org Profile

Post by Chiikaboom » Wed Jul 16, 2014 11:35 pm

MouseBollocks wrote:You already know my thoughts from the OP, so I'm not going to write tons here again. But, I do have a couple more things I want to quickly say. Firstly, I'm going to watch Hunter x Hunter now. I've had my eye on it for a while now, and this and stuff I've seen from the most recent episode has convinced me. Secondly, and more importantly, this video has inspired me to start editing properly again, so thanks for that :up:

Everything else I can say about this video, I've already said. It's beautiful, haunting, and utterly brilliant. Quite frankly, this gif can portray my reaction to it better then any words, so here you go:

Quoted Image converted to link:
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7dec ... o1_500.gif
Thank you so much!!! ^^
MimS wrote:I found the whole concept interesting, it's a very different HxH video and it was good from this pov
That said, the interest is kinda lowered 'cause the whole thing is also sort of repetitive so looking quite long in the end

But still, I like the video and if I can guarantee something : everybody in french community completely loves the song u used, me included XD.
I can understand that, a lot of the scenes look similar and can feel dragged. Thank you very much though!

Video is on local now, for those who may have been waiting =v=
Image ImageImage

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”