Fascination

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Ryvannis
Org Profile

Fascination

Post by Ryvannis » Mon Jul 14, 2014 4:37 am

Replay Studios
A Studio Within A Studio
Org Profile

Re: Fascination

Post by Replay Studios » Fri Jul 25, 2014 1:53 am

this needs more comments, it is good ^^

Shui
Shuitcake
Org Profile

Post by Shui » Fri Jul 25, 2014 11:19 am

That was nice.
Spoiler :
fucking stealing other poeples hard work and claiming it as your own, you guys should be ashemed

ppl fukin fuk spent years making those animes, blood sweat and spilt coffe stains drawing all day long just to get a title "animator: this GUY" and then those music ppl spend years learning to produce music, teams of so many hard working ppl just trying to get their stuff out there in the world then WHAT TEH FUK DO U GUYS DO? u fukin take the drawings, u fukin take the music, then u just slap it fukin together like its fukin nothing, then u make banners and og take credit for it fukin all like u fukin made shit goin amv contests actin liek ur teh fukin shit fukin sayin i amde this fukin liek if u fukin did fukin makin fukin the fukin fukin fukin fukin - MiyaDV (2014)

purplepolecat
Org Profile

Post by purplepolecat » Tue Jul 29, 2014 9:58 pm

I've seen a lot of Madoka drama AMVs (who hasn't) but this one engaged me much more than any other. Can't really say why exactly, it's a great song and the editing is really good, but mainly it just seems to have more soul than most.

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”