Scarlet Rose

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
[key]Scarlet
the world that never was
Org Profile

Scarlet Rose

Post by [key]Scarlet » Tue Jul 08, 2014 2:44 pm

"The pain inside the Rose stings harder than her Thorns"

MAKING OF

I've started this video after seeing "Unforgiven Past" made by Dieguito.
It reminded me that I wanted to make a tribute to my favourite Fairy Tail character, Erza, since that there weren't good ones on the Internet.
So I did this AMV in like 3/4 days and since I was able to send it to Japan Expo, I did so.

Anicsi
Org Profile

Re: Scarlet Rose

Post by Anicsi » Tue Jul 08, 2014 3:10 pm

Good manipulations and synch. It lacked a bit of flow in my opinion. I get you tried to make it look like a continuous story, but unfortunately for a character profile it was lacking in a way that it seemed to be mostly clips from one batch and thus ended up being monotonous. For 3/4 days of work not bad, though. Keep it up ^^

[key]Scarlet
the world that never was
Org Profile

Post by [key]Scarlet » Fri Jul 11, 2014 4:42 am

Anicsi wrote:Good manipulations and synch. It lacked a bit of flow in my opinion. I get you tried to make it look like a continuous story, but unfortunately for a character profile it was lacking in a way that it seemed to be mostly clips from one batch and thus ended up being monotonous. For 3/4 days of work not bad, though. Keep it up ^^
Thank you very much! :shark:

-Kyros-
Org Profile

Post by -Kyros- » Mon Jul 14, 2014 4:54 am

not bad pamè for made in a few time :up:

[key]Scarlet
the world that never was
Org Profile

Post by [key]Scarlet » Tue Jul 15, 2014 7:57 am

Thanks Ciro :)