「Shingeki No Kyojin」~ "Fate Of Humanity" |HD

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
FeralElement
Org Profile

「Shingeki No Kyojin」~ "Fate Of Humanity" |HD

Post by FeralElement » Mon May 05, 2014 11:01 am

Hey everyone,so I worked for the past 3 months on this amv and I put all my heart and soul into it,It's my best one yet In my opinion so I hope you like it ^_^ Enjoy :

Replay: Edited post to direct to VIDID

Obsidian Zero
Org Profile

Re: 「Shingeki No Kyojin」~ "Fate Of Humanity" |HD

Post by Obsidian Zero » Tue May 06, 2014 7:51 pm

I feel like "holy crap" is kind of a tasteless response, but that's all I can really muster right now. The best way to describe it is that I felt like a was watching a new anime. You showed a new side of SnK, the other face of the coin. It was beautiful, and I must applaud your masking skill and how long that must have taken. How you put it together just...it's unique. I really haven't seen this before. A lot of SnK AMVs are practically gore fests, but this had a strong artistic element to it. I feel like lying down and staring at the ceiling, just contemplating this AMV. There are so many emotions that go with this. Like I said, it's absolutely fresh. I can't believe this doesn't have more views. Enter it into contests. This one is a keeper.

Well, my mind has been blown for the day. I didn't think anyone could do what you just did. It's so different and so...I can't even describe it with an awesome enough word. I just have to keep sitting here with my mouth open muttering "wow" like an idiot. This video is what I'm aspiring to become, newbie that I am. I want to edit like you did here. This is something powerful and beautiful.

If you wanted critique, you won't get much from me. It's a stunning piece of work. Be very proud of this. I understand what it's like to put your whole soul into a piece of art, to stay up impossibly late working on it. I want to show the world exactly what you just did. I have much to learn from you, so I beg that you keep on making AMVs. There is only one thing that I will comment on, and that's that the brightness occasionally bothered me. Color correction is appropriate at times, but I would suggest against having the same filters on many similar scenes. However, that's a matter of personal opinion.

I salute you, soldier. Well done.
Editing by ansible

FeralElement
Org Profile

Post by FeralElement » Wed May 07, 2014 9:25 am

Obsidian Zero wrote:I feel like "holy crap" is kind of a tasteless response, but that's all I can really muster right now. The best way to describe it is that I felt like a was watching a new anime. You showed a new side of SnK, the other face of the coin. It was beautiful, and I must applaud your masking skill and how long that must have taken. How you put it together just...it's unique. I really haven't seen this before. A lot of SnK AMVs are practically gore fests, but this had a strong artistic element to it. I feel like lying down and staring at the ceiling, just contemplating this AMV. There are so many emotions that go with this. Like I said, it's absolutely fresh. I can't believe this doesn't have more views. Enter it into contests. This one is a keeper.

Well, my mind has been blown for the day. I didn't think anyone could do what you just did. It's so different and so...I can't even describe it with an awesome enough word. I just have to keep sitting here with my mouth open muttering "wow" like an idiot. This video is what I'm aspiring to become, newbie that I am. I want to edit like you did here. This is something powerful and beautiful.

If you wanted critique, you won't get much from me. It's a stunning piece of work. Be very proud of this. I understand what it's like to put your whole soul into a piece of art, to stay up impossibly late working on it. I want to show the world exactly what you just did. I have much to learn from you, so I beg that you keep on making AMVs. There is only one thing that I will comment on, and that's that the brightness occasionally bothered me. Color correction is appropriate at times, but I would suggest against having the same filters on many similar scenes. However, that's a matter of personal opinion.

I salute you, soldier. Well done.
Thank You very much for sharing your thoughts on my work ^_^ I'm glad you enjoyed it and was left impressed by it,and I apreciate the critism regarding the brightness and color correction and I have to say that the way I use colouring is more to set the mood and atmosphere of the scene in question and as a lighting setting not so necessarily as a pure colouring device and also this was also the first video where I used color corrector so I will obviously improve in the future but thank you for telling me :)

Again Thank You for the kind words and for leaving a comment sharing your thoughts on it ;) Have a nice day!

SacredArrow18
Org Profile

Post by SacredArrow18 » Sun May 11, 2014 3:25 pm

wow pretty good! I have yet to see this anime yet, but am buying the part 1 dvd set that is coming out soon next month. So I will definitely giving this anime a watch.

pan_dbgt01
Org Profile

Post by pan_dbgt01 » Fri May 16, 2014 9:13 pm

SacredArrow18 wrote:wow pretty good! I have yet to see this anime yet, but am buying the part 1 dvd set that is coming out soon next month. So I will definitely giving this anime a watch.
You haven't seen this yet????

pan_dbgt01
Org Profile

Post by pan_dbgt01 » Fri May 16, 2014 9:15 pm

Wow. I wasn't expecting that at all. Great cinematography and editing.

Replay Studios
A Studio Within A Studio
Org Profile

Post by Replay Studios » Sat May 17, 2014 7:30 pm

left a comment on yt

FeralElement
Org Profile

Post by FeralElement » Mon May 19, 2014 7:26 am

Thank You very much for the comments everyone ^-^ and Thanks to Replay for editing the OP,I apreciate it :up:

TheSorrowAmv
Org Profile

Post by TheSorrowAmv » Sat May 24, 2014 9:53 am

Gostei bastante do video cara.

I Liked you work man. :up:

TheSorrowAmv
Org Profile

Post by TheSorrowAmv » Sat May 24, 2014 9:56 am

Congratulations man =D

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”