farewell analysis

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
butterflo
Org Profile

farewell analysis

Post by butterflo » Tue Apr 08, 2014 3:09 am

inspired by Steins;Gate.

I do not believe in freewill. Schopenhauer's words:
'man can do what he wants, but he cannot will what he wills'
accompany me in all situations throughout my life and reconcile me
with the actions of others, even if they are rather painful to me.
- Albert Einstein

Disclaimer:
This video presents hard determinism, which is known to induce certain negative psychological effects.

(note: this video does not use any actual anime footage, but rather uses and expands from the main concept of Steins;Gate.)
(I'm not sure if this type of video is accepted here, and I understand this video doesn't meet requirements regarding source use.)
watch my videos here:
https://butterflo.me

Replay Studios
A Studio Within A Studio
Org Profile

Re: farewell analysis

Post by Replay Studios » Mon Apr 21, 2014 3:19 am

indirect link doesnt work

Bollocks
Deranged Baboon
Org Profile

Post by Bollocks » Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:06 am

Yeah, I'm pretty sure by definition this isn't technically allowed here, but who cares. I really liked this, but maybe that's because I'm a miserable cynic. However, If I were to write an opinion on it, it wouldn't score very high, simply because it's not a particularly visually interesting piece, and it lacks any real rewatch value, but I can appreciate it enough as just a reflection on a concept and theme.
"Never fall for a tennis player. Love means nothing to them"

butterflo
Org Profile

Post by butterflo » Thu Apr 24, 2014 9:03 am

@ReplayStudios
Well it should work now, I've been proofreading the text and replaced the file some days ago ;)

@MouseBollocks
Yes, the video was quite monochromatic.. Glad you liked it nevertheless:D Thanks for reply.
watch my videos here:
https://butterflo.me

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”