Tales of Generations

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Bollocks
Deranged Baboon
Org Profile

Re: Tales of Generations

Post by Bollocks » Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:54 am

Similarly to SEKAI, I couldn't give less of a shit about the source here, but that doesn't diminish from the fact that this is a top notch action video. I'm actually of the opposite opinion to irriadin, in that I liked the fact that most of the sync was external as opposed to internal. It's just a personal preference, but I tend to prefer focus on external sync in action videos rather than internal (Although that's not to say I in anyway dislike videos that exclusively use internal sync).

I really think you should enter this for the action category in the summer convention contests. Thinking about it, I honestly can't think of a technically superior action video than this (I have one that I prefer, but that's just a personal favourite).
"Never fall for a tennis player. Love means nothing to them"

Paura
Whatever it is, I didn't do it!
Org Profile

Post by Paura » Wed Apr 16, 2014 4:44 pm

<3 It's always a treat when anyone makes an amv with the Tales series as it is a very awesome rpg series with so much underappreciation. This amv was AWESOME <3. The flow and transitions were done to perfection and I liked the color edits you did in parts to add to the atmosphere of the amv! Keep up the good work <3

javywhite
You belong in a museum
Org Profile

Post by javywhite » Fri Apr 18, 2014 9:28 am

pretty op.

FarmXD
Farmer Farm wants to battle!
Org Profile

Post by FarmXD » Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:57 pm

MouseBollocks wrote:Similarly to SEKAI, I couldn't give less of a shit about the source here, but that doesn't diminish from the fact that this is a top notch action video. I'm actually of the opposite opinion to irriadin, in that I liked the fact that most of the sync was external as opposed to internal. It's just a personal preference, but I tend to prefer focus on external sync in action videos rather than internal (Although that's not to say I in anyway dislike videos that exclusively use internal sync).

I really think you should enter this for the action category in the summer convention contests. Thinking about it, I honestly can't think of a technically superior action video than this (I have one that I prefer, but that's just a personal favourite).
Thanks a lot :) This was my last AMV, I'm not editing AMV's anymore, but thanks for the advice!
Pauratagashi22 wrote:<3 It's always a treat when anyone makes an amv with the Tales series as it is a very awesome rpg series with so much underappreciation. This amv was AWESOME <3. The flow and transitions were done to perfection and I liked the color edits you did in parts to add to the atmosphere of the amv! Keep up the good work <3
Glad you liked it, thanks! :D
javywhite wrote:pretty op.
Thanks!

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”