[AuN Studios] Beyond the Boundary - Say Something

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
lloyd9988
Org Profile

Re: [AuN Studios] Beyond the Boundary - Say Something

Post by lloyd9988 » Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:36 am

I'd have to agree with Ileia and AceD on this one. The editing is nice but the flow of scenes is lacking. Not saying its bad editing, I just prefer amvs to have a concise string of concept I can follow because I couldn't really follow what was going on most of the time :P

SacredArrow18
Org Profile

Post by SacredArrow18 » Fri Mar 28, 2014 12:44 pm

lloyd9988 wrote:I'd have to agree with Ileia and AceD on this one. The editing is nice but the flow of scenes is lacking. Not saying its bad editing, I just prefer amvs to have a concise string of concept I can follow because I couldn't really follow what was going on most of the time :P

Well.....hmmm it's been a long while since I have made a music video so maybe am rusty....but I plan on making more music videos. I really want to get into after effects but it will probably be later on....if I have the time. It's hard to do much when you have a kid.

lloyd9988
Org Profile

Post by lloyd9988 » Sun Mar 30, 2014 9:12 pm

SacredArrow18 wrote:
lloyd9988 wrote:I'd have to agree with Ileia and AceD on this one. The editing is nice but the flow of scenes is lacking. Not saying its bad editing, I just prefer amvs to have a concise string of concept I can follow because I couldn't really follow what was going on most of the time :P

Well.....hmmm it's been a long while since I have made a music video so maybe am rusty....but I plan on making more music videos. I really want to get into after effects but it will probably be later on....if I have the time. It's hard to do much when you have a kid.
Nah I hear ya. I don't have a kid but its hard to find time to edit when your constantly busy with other stuff, even if you want too.... Still, good job getting back into editing! :up:

soleher
Org Profile

Post by soleher » Wed Apr 02, 2014 12:10 pm

So much drama in this thread. :mrgreen: I personally prefer to watch and make serious AMVs over up-beat ones so this suits me perfectly.

SacredArrow18
Org Profile

Post by SacredArrow18 » Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:46 pm

soleher wrote:So much drama in this thread. :mrgreen: I personally prefer to watch and make serious AMVs over up-beat ones so this suits me perfectly.
LOL. yeah I know right.....I try not to get offended by stuff....especially since it's the internet....but it's whatever.....wish there was a way to delete some posts, but there isn't and thanks. I rarely have made upbeat music videos. but there is a song that is upbeat that I want to use with Paradise Kiss. I just haven't encoded all the episodes yet to start working on the music video. it's been over 2 months now. lol

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”