[AuN Studios] Beyond the Boundary - Say Something

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
Replay Studios
A Studio Within A Studio
Org Profile

Re: [AuN Studios] Beyond the Boundary - Say Something

Post by Replay Studios » Wed Mar 12, 2014 12:14 am

SacredArrow18 wrote:
Replay Studios wrote:not bad, overall i like it ^^
thank you! I am gonna try and work another a music video here soon! just need to do the converting to lossless since I cant use avisynth on windows 7 64-bit...bleh...so much easier that way but i guess its easier to save the video dont have to deal with putting script on before exporting.
you do know you can use avisynth 32bit on windows 7 64bit right? o.O

JenCM18
Org Profile

Post by JenCM18 » Wed Mar 12, 2014 12:25 am

Replay Studios wrote:
SacredArrow18 wrote:
Replay Studios wrote:not bad, overall i like it ^^
thank you! I am gonna try and work another a music video here soon! just need to do the converting to lossless since I cant use avisynth on windows 7 64-bit...bleh...so much easier that way but i guess its easier to save the video dont have to deal with putting script on before exporting.
you do know you can use avisynth 32bit on windows 7 64bit right? o.O
Really? Because I never got it to work on my computer with windows 7 64 bit.
Aun Studios. Listen...Imagine...Create. | Ef "feel Alive" | "Keep Me Alive" Your Lie in April & "Feelings We Share" Beyond The Boundary [Work In Progress]

Replay Studios
A Studio Within A Studio
Org Profile

Post by Replay Studios » Wed Mar 12, 2014 3:05 am

assuming you guys are talking about encoding with avisynth/virtualdub. you just install the 32bit avisynth and the 32bit virtualdub. make your script and import. encode X3

JenCM18
Org Profile

Post by JenCM18 » Wed Mar 12, 2014 6:24 am

Replay Studios wrote:assuming you guys are talking about encoding with avisynth/virtualdub. you just install the 32bit avisynth and the 32bit virtualdub. make your script and import. encode X3
Oh ok. Yeah I know can at least do that. Lol. It sucks but it's the only way to do that now. I really wish they would update it.
Aun Studios. Listen...Imagine...Create. | Ef "feel Alive" | "Keep Me Alive" Your Lie in April & "Feelings We Share" Beyond The Boundary [Work In Progress]

SacredArrow18
Org Profile

Post by SacredArrow18 » Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:41 am

Replay Studios wrote:assuming you guys are talking about encoding with avisynth/virtualdub. you just install the 32bit avisynth and the 32bit virtualdub. make your script and import. encode X3
Yes. this is what I was talking about.... lol
I was talking about how I used to just use the avisynth videos in premiere. instead of having to to put it in virtualdub and encode it to lossless. So yes. Avisynth does work, I just miss the way I did it before with just putting avisynth files in premiere, but now can't do that, cause avisynth doesn't work for premiere anymore. i have adobe premiere cs6.

Chiikaboom
memes
Org Profile

Post by Chiikaboom » Wed Mar 12, 2014 12:47 pm

I thought the video was alright. Simple, but nice. I thought the flow was off at parts, and like Ileia said, it lacked build up. But not a bad video by any means.

3/5
Image ImageImage

Replay Studios
A Studio Within A Studio
Org Profile

Post by Replay Studios » Wed Mar 12, 2014 2:52 pm

SacredArrow18 wrote:
I was talking about how I used to just use the avisynth videos in premiere. instead of having to to put it in virtualdub and encode it to lossless. So yes. Avisynth does work, I just miss the way I did it before with just putting avisynth files in premiere, but now can't do that, cause avisynth doesn't work for premiere anymore. i have adobe premiere cs6.
Oh I see, have you tried the 64bit version of the importer?

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/forum/v ... 9&t=100068

SacredArrow18
Org Profile

Post by SacredArrow18 » Wed Mar 12, 2014 3:23 pm

Replay Studios wrote:
SacredArrow18 wrote:
Oh I see, have you tried the 64bit version of the importer?

http://www.animemusicvideos.org/forum/v ... 9&t=100068
no havent tried that, but I think I will be ok with doing what Im doing.

Replay Studios
A Studio Within A Studio
Org Profile

Post by Replay Studios » Wed Mar 12, 2014 6:44 pm

well ok. i believe your problem was that you were trying to use the 32bit version of the importer for a 64bit premiere. that link is for the 64bit version, so good luck~

SacredArrow18
Org Profile

Post by SacredArrow18 » Sat Mar 15, 2014 1:27 pm

Replay Studios wrote:well ok. i believe your problem was that you were trying to use the 32bit version of the importer for a 64bit premiere. that link is for the 64bit version, so good luck~
At the time didn't know it wouldn't work. but what I am doing now is fine. not taking too long. I just don't know why some codes don't work.
I can't get mftoon to work or the deen code to work. so if I use any anime that has a fuzziness to it I have no way of getting that out of the footage.

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”