[AuN Studios] Beyond the Boundary - Say Something

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
SacredArrow18
Org Profile

Re: [AuN Studios] Beyond the Boundary - Say Something

Post by SacredArrow18 » Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:04 am

Daisuke_Z wrote:oooh... the old good winds from org are back =] haha
Sweet feelings on it... very well selected scenes, smooth and neat transitions, flowed very welll to me, simple but, seems very sincere from you.
I don't know the real story of the anime, but...who cares? For me is just a superpower couple protecting each other w/ a nice piano behind... and this is sweet!

And remember honey, you're never old enough to express your feelings x)
Dat's it.. candy for you!
Thank you, I tried to do it differently than other videos with this song, can't make a video the same transitions and such as other's. I loved this anime series and wish there was more of it, sort of didn't like how they handled the story line, but still liked this anime. The girl is just too cute. and I did put my heart into it to create it the way I did. I don't know I guess I just need to stop taking things the wrong way when people criticize....I shouldn't care what people think. not like I really have time do much video-editing when I have a 2 1/2 year old daughter to take care of. I will at least try to bring in some more videos this year. next will be an upbeat song that i have been thinking of for a while, just have to dig out the anime series I want to use.

Got so much anime and most of it I still haven't even watched because I've been getting into the new anime that has been coming out. but thanks again Daisuke_Z. Though at first this song I didn't believe would go with this song, but I wanted to make a music video with the song so I did and I think the scenes I used went beautifully with the lyrics.

SacredArrow18
Org Profile

Post by SacredArrow18 » Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:19 am

Already got 2,000 or so views of my video on youtube. Someone else had uploaded it onto youtube. 2 people actually, but one it already got over 2,000+ views. which is cool.

dreamawake
Prodigal Pen-Throttle
Org Profile

Post by dreamawake » Mon Feb 24, 2014 12:10 am

these types of videos aren't usually my thing but I really dug this.

even like this song. :up:

SacredArrow18
Org Profile

Post by SacredArrow18 » Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:28 pm

CastielTheFallen wrote:these types of videos aren't usually my thing but I really dug this.

even like this song. :up:

thanks. yeah I need to do more upbeat videos don't I. lol

dreamawake
Prodigal Pen-Throttle
Org Profile

Post by dreamawake » Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:43 am

Only if you want to. Do you so long as you enjoy it. I certainly enjoyed this.

SacredArrow18
Org Profile

Post by SacredArrow18 » Tue Feb 25, 2014 3:42 am

CastielTheFallen wrote:Only if you want to. Do you so long as you enjoy it. I certainly enjoyed this.
Yeah I know, but I would like to try and do some upbeat videos for once.

JaddziaDax
Crazy Cat Lady!
Org Profile

Post by JaddziaDax » Tue Feb 25, 2014 7:23 pm

For someone who hasn't seen much of this anime even in amvs (or seen it at all) I kinda like the vagueness of this video because it makes me want to see this anime even more... also I don't know what is spoilers or not...

interesting video :)

SacredArrow18
Org Profile

Post by SacredArrow18 » Wed Feb 26, 2014 3:39 pm

JaddziaDax wrote:For someone who hasn't seen much of this anime even in amvs (or seen it at all) I kinda like the vagueness of this video because it makes me want to see this anime even more... also I don't know what is spoilers or not...

interesting video :)
I do like this anime. It's really good, I just wish there was more episodes and that they explained more of the story about the girl and boy. I just feel that everything was left out in the series. but I still like the anime. I think it is in my top favorite anime.

Replay Studios
A Studio Within A Studio
Org Profile

Post by Replay Studios » Tue Mar 11, 2014 3:17 pm

not bad, overall i like it ^^

SacredArrow18
Org Profile

Post by SacredArrow18 » Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:50 pm

Replay Studios wrote:not bad, overall i like it ^^
thank you! I am gonna try and work another a music video here soon! just need to do the converting to lossless since I cant use avisynth on windows 7 64-bit...bleh...so much easier that way but i guess its easier to save the video dont have to deal with putting script on before exporting.

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”