Cover & Dunks (AKROSS 2013)

This forum is to announce newly created/released anime music videos.
Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • All announced videos must have a corresponding entry in the AnimeMusicVideos.org database.
  • You may only make one new thread per week. If you have multiple videos to announce, either wait a week or add them to the same post.
Users that do not follow these rules may have their threads locked or removed without notice. It is recommended that all users read the sticky topics in this forum before posting.

Cover & Dunks (AKROSS 2013)

Postby Daisuke_Z » Tue Feb 11, 2014 8:21 pm

Hello folks,
It's been a few years (few few years) since I made a solo project...and here I am again x)
On this one I've tried to resume the idea of the anime mixed with action and movements...
Anw, It's my first entry on akross, and I'm glad that I finished it in time

Dat's it
I hope u enjoy it
well... I don't care
Daisuke_Z

Re: Cover & Dunks (AKROSS 2013)

Postby 995Gabber » Thu Feb 13, 2014 10:20 am

Was cool :) I believe there is a bit of room for improvement on your effects, but they were still cool! Great montage previewing the anime!
What I found odd tho were the many many many overlays you used, not sure but I think they served as a little useless touch when they lasted for too long, also there was more than 1 part where the screen goes to black while the music does not really give room for that. I recommend you refrain from stopping the action like that. But yea, Cool video! Good stuff man :)
995Gabber

Postby Daisuke_Z » Thu Feb 13, 2014 2:50 pm

Thanks for your comment bro! =]
about the black screen I have to admit that I overused it sometimes to point the beat haha
well... I don't care
Daisuke_Z

Postby SacredArrow18 » Thu Feb 13, 2014 5:08 pm

ah, another amv editor from 2006! I was wondering if there were still any other editors out there that joined around the same time I did. will check this video out.
SacredArrow18

Postby dreamawake » Fri Feb 14, 2014 3:10 pm

Fuck yeah dude, I'll cop this right now! Check out my new shit too! Willedit.
DZ|BSP
dreamawake
Prodigal Pen-Throttle

Postby Daisuke_Z » Fri Feb 14, 2014 3:13 pm

Joeeey, fuck yea bro! I miss you! I'll check it out for sure
well... I don't care
Daisuke_Z

Postby Daisuke_Z » Fri Feb 14, 2014 3:20 pm

SacredArrow18 wrote:ah, another amv editor from 2006! I was wondering if there were still any other editors out there that joined around the same time I did. will check this video out.

Of course I remember you, 2k6 golden years, golden years, you and your sister are fire, thanks for the comment that you leave for me
well... I don't care
Daisuke_Z

Postby SacredArrow18 » Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:59 pm

no problem! yeah it was so long ago. I was like 17-18 back then. I feel old now! well am 27 years old, but I already feel old! lol
SacredArrow18

Postby CodeZTM » Sat Feb 15, 2014 2:34 pm

I really liked this one! KNB is hard to make an AMV out of, and rap is a particularly difficult genre to edit with, but I feel like the two flow really well together! Effects could have used a little cleaning up, but all in all, it was an enjoyable experience. :)
CodeZTM
Spin Me Round

Postby Replay Studios » Sat Feb 22, 2014 5:13 pm

I really like the video. The only complaint i would have is the effects is too much. keep it up ^^
Replay Studios
A Studio Within A Studio

Postby Daisuke_Z » Mon Feb 24, 2014 12:08 pm

CodeZTM wrote:I really liked this one! KNB is hard to make an AMV out of, and rap is a particularly difficult genre to edit with, but I feel like the two flow really well together! Effects could have used a little cleaning up, but all in all, it was an enjoyable experience. :)

wow! thanks, I'm rly glad that you liked it! For me Rap is fun to edit with haha It gives you a lot of field to improvise on the way

Replay Studios wrote:I really like the video. The only complaint i would have is the effects is too much. keep it up ^^

Thanks, for real, for real! About the effects, what I can say is... I took out the credits legends (00:05 - 00:23) frame by frame with photoshop, and it took a looot of time of myself..and then, because of that, I just took my habitual laziness away and started to improvise a lot of effects with that formula and then it come out like that... maybe is too much, yea, but the "street style" is dirty haha :asd:
well... I don't care
Daisuke_Z

Postby MycathatesyouAMV » Mon Feb 24, 2014 3:38 pm

Good source combo. The first minute or so is very solid and enjoyable, but like with other videos I've seen with this anime, it becomes very repetitive. If you could somehow keep that impact going like you did in the first minute, it would feel alot stronger I think. No major complaints outside of that though.
Talk to me on skypes and stuffs: Mycathatesyou0000
MycathatesyouAMV
Based Dicknugget

Return to AMV Announcements