Howl's Moving Castle-All For Love

This forum is to announce newly created/released anime music videos.
Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • All announced videos must have a corresponding entry in the AnimeMusicVideos.org database.
  • You may only make one new thread per week. If you have multiple videos to announce, either wait a week or add them to the same post.
Users that do not follow these rules may have their threads locked or removed without notice. It is recommended that all users read the sticky topics in this forum before posting.

Howl's Moving Castle-All For Love

Postby Treyvian » Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:19 pm

Hi guys. I am having difficulties uploading onto this site so I apologize my vids have all been youtube so far. Its hard having only a Laptop and no experience. I found using a movie to be really difficult so be gentle LoL. Please enjoy and I welcome all comments.

Comments: (Edit) Only my 2nd AMV. I apologize that its linked on youtube and not uploaded here as of yet. Having difficulties having only a laptop and minimal experience. Thank you for watching I welcome all comments.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rofLmsFpRrk

Replay: Edited post to direct to VIDID
Treyvian

Re: Howl's Moving Castle-All For Love

Postby Replay Studios » Tue Feb 11, 2014 6:59 pm

left a comment on yt ^^
Replay Studios
A Studio Within A Studio

Re: Howl's Moving Castle-All For Love

Postby Treyvian » Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:39 pm

I saw and thank you so very much. Im working with windows movie maker and it keeps picking best resolution for my computer. I think if I can figure out what to use I could fix the issue you addressed. But thank you again. Im not getting much views yet but Im a work in progress.
Treyvian

Return to AMV Announcements