[ Akross con 2013 ] Hooked ( BEST FUN )

This forum is to announce newly created/released anime music videos.
Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • All announced videos must have a corresponding entry in the AnimeMusicVideos.org database.
  • You may only make one new thread per week. If you have multiple videos to announce, either wait a week or add them to the same post.
Users that do not follow these rules may have their threads locked or removed without notice. It is recommended that all users read the sticky topics in this forum before posting.

[ Akross con 2013 ] Hooked ( BEST FUN )

Postby AmvLuna » Mon Feb 10, 2014 12:55 pm

Hii guys so this is my collab with JazzsVids! I just want to say she did an amazing job and i hope you will like our little story :p

So we have 3 characters: Usui (the boy), Shizuku (the brunette girl) and Sena (the blonde girl). The story starts with Usui, who's quite popular at school among the girls, till he runs into a girl, Shizuku, who pays him no attention at all. This sparks his curiosity for Shizuku and he develops a crush on her. He pursues her only to be rejected by her later. After feeling the sting of rejection, Usui becomes somewhat spiteful towards Shizuku. He soon meets another girl, Sena, who is very outgoing. Getting over his previous rejection, he develops a more lustful crush on Sena. In the end, to Usui’s surprise, he finds out that the girls have another secret. ~

- BEST FUN
- 11th Overall

AmvLuna

Re: [ Akross con 2013 ] Hooked ( BEST FUN )

Postby Replay Studios » Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:09 am

congrats on the win girls ^^
Replay Studios
A Studio Within A Studio

Postby TritioAFB » Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:05 pm

First of all, congratulations for the win.

The other fact was: Normally I see what Jazzy wants to do. I feel weird that in this time, I didnt have the feeling of 'Jazzy did this' but considering this was a collab and not a solo, it's ok

And about you Luna: Great work. You have improved :up:
Making AMVs by day, Going to Gym by Night
TritioAFB
Ambassador of the AMVWorld

Postby 995Gabber » Tue Feb 11, 2014 2:13 pm

Great video, and great harmony between the 2 editors. Very good!
995Gabber

Postby Tearx » Tue Feb 11, 2014 3:03 pm

995Gabber wrote:Great video, and great harmony between the 2 editors. Very good!

Indeed, it feels like it was by one editor!

Editing was really well done, really kept me interested throughout. However, sequence wise I got confused pretty fast
with the story. It didn't seem that clear what was going on exactly imo. Cross over was well integrated.

Despite getting kind of confused, I really loved the ending. It's a good video as a whole. Great job both of you!!

:up:
Tearx
The Malicious Feline

Postby -Kyros- » Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:50 pm

How i said on RP forum I like it :up:
The story is quite interesting, you've done a great work with the masks in order to make it more united ( good anime choice). I didn't like the twitch very much (I believe it's so) at the end, but for the rest it's a solid work.
-Kyros-

Postby SacredArrow18 » Thu Feb 13, 2014 4:42 pm

LMAO. WOW this was an awesome video! Love how you added different characters from different anime into this, very cool how you put it all together, must of took a long time do to this, as I am just now learning after effects cs6, I still got a lot of learning to do with that program. Great job!
SacredArrow18

Postby Kisagi » Sat Feb 15, 2014 4:19 am

Nice!
Kisagi

Postby MimS » Mon Feb 17, 2014 6:45 pm

The blond girl really doesn't stick to the rest, it bothers me through the whole video
Otherwise, nice editing ,cool concept and apart from that point, pretty cool effects :)
MimS
Baguette Master

Postby FarmXD » Mon Feb 17, 2014 7:42 pm

Yep. Very good teamwork and fun to watch :D
FarmXD
Farmer Farm wants to battle!

Postby AmvLuna » Wed Feb 19, 2014 6:04 pm

Replay Studios wrote:congrats on the win girls ^^

thanks! :333

TritioAFB wrote:First of all, congratulations for the win.

The other fact was: Normally I see what Jazzy wants to do. I feel weird that in this time, I didnt have the feeling of 'Jazzy did this' but considering this was a collab and not a solo, it's ok

And about you Luna: Great work. You have improved :up:

thanks Tritio for the comment! also nice you think i improved :D

995Gabber wrote:Great video, and great harmony between the 2 editors. Very good!

Ya one of the best thing in this video, teamwork thanks Gabber :awesome:

Tearx wrote:Indeed, it feels like it was by one editor!

Editing was really well done, really kept me interested throughout. However, sequence wise I got confused pretty fast
with the story. It didn't seem that clear what was going on exactly imo. Cross over was well integrated.

Despite getting kind of confused, I really loved the ending. It's a good video as a whole. Great job both of you!!

:up:

Ya sometimes i got this feeling too ( in my part ahaha ) but thanks for the comment :3

-Kyros- wrote:How i said on RP forum I like it :up:
The story is quite interesting, you've done a great work with the masks in order to make it more united ( good anime choice). I didn't like the twitch very much (I believe it's so) at the end, but for the rest it's a solid work.

Masking took forever Kyros XD
but yes it was twitch i felt like it was too slow without but i agree maybe we could find better :(
Also thanks!

SacredArrow18 wrote:LMAO. WOW this was an awesome video! Love how you added different characters from different anime into this, very cool how you put it all together, must of took a long time do to this, as I am just now learning after effects cs6, I still got a lot of learning to do with that program. Great job!

thanks glad you liked it! yup took forever but not only masking, aslo looking for the perfect scene was long and boring :roll:
We used After Effects, Photoshop and Vegas~

Kisagi wrote:Nice!

thanks Kisagi :3

MimS wrote:The blond girl really doesn't stick to the rest, it bothers me through the whole video
Otherwise, nice editing ,cool concept and apart from that point, pretty cool effects :)

Yup I knew from the beginning the blond girl was a problem but thanks Karim :D

FarmXD wrote:Yep. Very good teamwork and fun to watch :D

awww thanks Farm glad you also liked it!
AmvLuna

Postby Cour » Wed Feb 19, 2014 7:36 pm

Those girls are more problematic than they appear. Poor man!
Congrats on the win BEST FUN, a cross-over very clean, I liked it, a position well deserved!
Cour

Postby Anicsi » Fri Feb 21, 2014 6:57 pm

You know what I think, girls. Epic crossover. *Leaves love* :ying:
Anicsi

Return to AMV Announcements