Your Pokemon will die if you hula

This forum is to announce newly created/released anime music videos.
Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • All announced videos must have a corresponding entry in the AnimeMusicVideos.org database.
  • You may only make one new thread per week. If you have multiple videos to announce, either wait a week or add them to the same post.
Users that do not follow these rules may have their threads locked or removed without notice. It is recommended that all users read the sticky topics in this forum before posting.

Your Pokemon will die if you hula

Postby Hagaren Viper » Mon Feb 10, 2014 12:59 am

ImageImage
ImageImage
Hagaren Viper

Re: Your Pokemon will die if you hula

Postby 995Gabber » Mon Feb 10, 2014 4:24 am

Watched the 1st one (i'll try to watch the others once I find more time later xD ) I really liked it mate! such good sync made me hype up along with the cool action. Good stuff man!
995Gabber

Postby Tearx » Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:32 pm

LoveLove Hula: LOL. haha this was really funny, but really short.. I wanted more..somehow.

mmmboppin'!:
Did not enjoy this, editing was well done and overall I can say it's a "cute" video XD

Your Weapon Will Now Die For You:
So the fact that I have not seen Soul Eater and had no interest till now really says something to me. Out of all the SE videos this really makes me wanna watch it.
Editing was great. Loved the internal sync and dug the lyric sync. Everything fit really well. Not really sure if I see any bad in this video other than that there's not
really a story, but I still like it a lot.

Great job on all the videos!! :up: :up:
Tearx
The Malicious Feline

Postby Replay Studios » Tue Feb 11, 2014 1:09 am

the last one cracked me up XD
Replay Studios
A Studio Within A Studio

Postby animemaster9009 » Wed Feb 12, 2014 1:16 pm

The soul eater one, very cool. The pokemon one, very reminiscent. The digimon one the dance creeped me out in the series and the music just made it worse.
Through great tragedy doom follows
but through this force barriers have been broken the fusion of good and evil has been formed
now let that force shine through out the universe
animemaster9009

Postby CodeZTM » Sat Feb 15, 2014 2:40 pm

Coolio! Nice to see another pokemon Vid from ya Hagaren! :)

Mmbopping just basically took me back to my childhood, in all the right ways. :) A cute little experience, but I wish it'd been a full video! This is such a cute concept that I feel like could have been a really awesome full-length video.

I really dug the soul eater video too. It had a really good combination of action, concept, and music-matching atmosphere.
CodeZTM
Spin Me Round

Postby Hagaren Viper » Mon Feb 24, 2014 11:51 pm

995Gabber wrote:Watched the 1st one (i'll try to watch the others once I find more time later xD ) I really liked it mate! such good sync made me hype up along with the cool action. Good stuff man!

Thanks dude! Hope you enjoyed the others if you got around to them.

Tearx wrote:LoveLove Hula: LOL. haha this was really funny, but really short.. I wanted more..somehow.

mmmboppin'!:
Did not enjoy this, editing was well done and overall I can say it's a "cute" video XD

Your Weapon Will Now Die For You:
So the fact that I have not seen Soul Eater and had no interest till now really says something to me. Out of all the SE videos this really makes me wanna watch it.
Editing was great. Loved the internal sync and dug the lyric sync. Everything fit really well. Not really sure if I see any bad in this video other than that there's not
really a story, but I still like it a lot.

Great job on all the videos!! :up: :up:

Aaaah your reaction to my SE vid is my favorite response to hear. Yes yes please go watch Soul Eater, it's fantastic! Edit it too plz

Replay Studios wrote:the last one cracked me up XD

I'd say this is the strangest thing I have edited but Im not sure if that's the case, haha.

CodeZTM wrote:Coolio! Nice to see another pokemon Vid from ya Hagaren! :)

Mmbopping just basically took me back to my childhood, in all the right ways. :) A cute little experience, but I wish it'd been a full video! This is such a cute concept that I feel like could have been a really awesome full-length video.

I really dug the soul eater video too. It had a really good combination of action, concept, and music-matching atmosphere.

To be honest I haven't thought of doing a full length video, but it's a possibility! This one was for a mep so I had to cut it pretty sort, but I might consider revisiting the idea someday.
ImageImage
ImageImage
Hagaren Viper

Return to AMV Announcements