Stand Strong - Hourou Musoku - My 1st amv of 2014

This forum is to announce newly created/released anime music videos.
Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • All announced videos must have a corresponding entry in the AnimeMusicVideos.org database.
  • You may only make one new thread per week. If you have multiple videos to announce, either wait a week or add them to the same post.
Users that do not follow these rules may have their threads locked or removed without notice. It is recommended that all users read the sticky topics in this forum before posting.

Stand Strong - Hourou Musoku - My 1st amv of 2014

Postby animefreak00007 » Wed Feb 05, 2014 11:00 pm

I started watching Hourou Musoku or Wandering Son as it translates to in English over the summer last year, and absolutely fell love with the show, as I kind of connected with it. As a result I knew I wanted to make an amv to this show, I finally found a song that fit in December, and had a rough draft edited before January but I wanted the amv to be as close to perfect as my skill level could make it so I obsessed over the amv for about 2 months, and I really like how it turned out. Also I used after effects in this amv, very minor stuff but it's the first time I've used it in an amv and I'm proud of my self. Anyway enjoy and if you would be so kind to let me know what you think either as a comment or opinion that would be awesome, or not no pressure just enjoy.

animefreak00007

Re: Stand Strong - Hourou Musoku - My 1st amv of 2014

Postby Replay Studios » Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:28 am

ok video, keep me watching through the whole amv owo

also congrats on using country X3 nobody ever edits too country XDDD
Replay Studios
A Studio Within A Studio

Return to AMV Announcements