Cast No Shadow (Akross Con 2013)

This forum is to announce newly created/released anime music videos.
Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • All announced videos must have a corresponding entry in the AnimeMusicVideos.org database.
  • You may only make one new thread per week. If you have multiple videos to announce, either wait a week or add them to the same post.
Users that do not follow these rules may have their threads locked or removed without notice. It is recommended that all users read the sticky topics in this forum before posting.

Cast No Shadow (Akross Con 2013)

Postby Domius » Tue Feb 04, 2014 3:57 pm

Domius

Re: Cast No Shadow (Akross Con 2013)

Postby Tearx » Tue Feb 04, 2014 5:16 pm

Beginning was really well set up, even though it just did seem like pretty scenes everywhere.
The text pretty much ruined the wholeness of the video for me. It was so out of place and was not consistent.
Once the song really picked up the editing got a lot better and I started to get into it more, but it just seemed like
cry scene + cry scene + kiss scenes * 100 = emotional drama video
While I did enjoy the editing and the song (Arctic Monkeys are amazing)

I did not see a consistent flow in the video, (really felt like different people worked on it)
I feel you have a lot of potential, this video really is great despite my heavy critiquing of it,
so I will definitely look out for your future videos. Keep it up!! :up:
Tearx
The Malicious Feline

Postby Replay Studios » Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:05 am

Tearx wrote:Beginning was really well set up, even though it just did seem like pretty scenes everywhere.
The text pretty much ruined the wholeness of the video for me. It was so out of place and was not consistent.
Once the song really picked up the editing got a lot better and I started to get into it more, but it just seemed like
cry scene + cry scene + kiss scenes * 100 = emotional drama video
While I did enjoy the editing and the song (Arctic Monkeys are amazing)

I did not see a consistent flow in the video, (really felt like different people worked on it)
I feel you have a lot of potential, this video really is great despite my heavy critiquing of it,
so I will definitely look out for your future videos. Keep it up!! :up:

x2
Replay Studios
A Studio Within A Studio

Postby -Kyros- » Thu Feb 13, 2014 12:54 pm

Some scenes are very special 8-) , maybe the last part it's a little slow compared to the tone of the music but it's a good job :up:
Bravo Domè
-Kyros-

Postby Domius » Sat Feb 22, 2014 1:13 pm

Thanks for the comments :up:
Domius

Return to AMV Announcements