First AMV I Made (Samurai Champloo)

Feedback on cataloged Anime Music Videos

Moderators: Mol, seasons

Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • Please limit your new threads (not replies) to one per week. If you have several new videos to announce, create one thread for all the videos. (Note: if you forget one you can edit your post!)
  • Offsite links are allowed, but you are required to have a catalog entry for that video as well. Threads announcing videos that do not contain a catalog entry will be moved to the Awaiting Catalog Entry sub-forum and will be deleted in 2 weeks if an entry is not created.
  • When posting announcements, it is recommended that you include links to the catalog entries (using the video ID) in your post.
  • Videos that do not contain anime are allowed to be announced in the Other Videos section and are not required to have catalog entries.
avi04
Org Profile

First AMV I Made (Samurai Champloo)

Post by avi04 » Mon Feb 03, 2014 9:21 am

Yo, Hello
This is also my first post.
I just made my first amv , it took me about 3 days to complete - I know it ain't that good but some constructive criticism would help.
The 1 problem i have noticed with the amv is the over use of the 'fade out' technique , I will be using different transitions in my newer amv's
The amv is of Samurai Champloo and is an action amv.
Hope you like it , please comment. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgDhRWK-LgM

Replay: Edited post to direct to VIDID

Rollinge
Org Profile

Re: First AMV I Made (Samurai Champloo)

Post by Rollinge » Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:37 pm

I didn't notice that many black transitions, they were just super long relative to the pace of the song so they didn't fit in.
Also you could do with syncing some of the critical combat moves with a critical part of the song as a bare minimum with regards to syncing. You sort of tried to do that at 2:30 with the loss of instruments but it didn't match up when the instruments were brought back in.
The text at the beginning was so difficult to read i think my eyes imploded.
That's all i can say really, except keep at it !

Replay Studios
A Studio Within A Studio
Org Profile

Re: First AMV I Made (Samurai Champloo)

Post by Replay Studios » Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:02 am

left a comment on yt~

Return to “AMV Announcements & Feedback”