First AMV I Made (Samurai Champloo)

This forum is to announce newly created/released anime music videos.
Forum rules
Please observe the following unique rules for this forum:
  • All announced videos must have a corresponding entry in the AnimeMusicVideos.org database.
  • You may only make one new thread per week. If you have multiple videos to announce, either wait a week or add them to the same post.
Users that do not follow these rules may have their threads locked or removed without notice. It is recommended that all users read the sticky topics in this forum before posting.

First AMV I Made (Samurai Champloo)

Postby avi04 » Mon Feb 03, 2014 9:21 am

Yo, Hello
This is also my first post.
I just made my first amv , it took me about 3 days to complete - I know it ain't that good but some constructive criticism would help.
The 1 problem i have noticed with the amv is the over use of the 'fade out' technique , I will be using different transitions in my newer amv's
The amv is of Samurai Champloo and is an action amv.
Hope you like it , please comment. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sgDhRWK-LgM

Replay: Edited post to direct to VIDID
avi04

Re: First AMV I Made (Samurai Champloo)

Postby Rollinge » Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:37 pm

I didn't notice that many black transitions, they were just super long relative to the pace of the song so they didn't fit in.
Also you could do with syncing some of the critical combat moves with a critical part of the song as a bare minimum with regards to syncing. You sort of tried to do that at 2:30 with the loss of instruments but it didn't match up when the instruments were brought back in.
The text at the beginning was so difficult to read i think my eyes imploded.
That's all i can say really, except keep at it !
Rollinge

Re: First AMV I Made (Samurai Champloo)

Postby Replay Studios » Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:02 am

left a comment on yt~
Replay Studios
A Studio Within A Studio

Return to AMV Announcements